The life of KYLE (v3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangetransparent

Reaction score
Well today i just got my tamagotchi v3 and opened as soon as i payed for it i opened it, it is a snake scale (green) style eggshell as i put the date i was really hoping for a boy as i already had a name for a boy but would be stumped at the moment for a girl name BEEPBEEP it was being born and to my luck it was a boy a nice healthy boy i named him KYLE and since this is my first v3 i decided to check out the games on the way back home i noticed GET was a new game i quickly caught on and KYLE was soon very happy with 1950 points when we stopped playing i noticed his attention light was on i then remembered that i forgot to feed him i was scolding myself since this is my first v3 i want him to have a great future so i feed him and gave him snacks once we were done with that he needed some medecine afterwards nature called he decided to go bed afterwards and so i turned off the lights i waited a little while,I was watching TV when i noticed KYLE was awake so i went to him and he was crying so i gave him some praise and just like that he got his first training point then KYLE decided he was getting tired of the baby days and evolved he is now a healthy 13lb tamatchi we tryed playing some bump and are actually getting pretty good at it i decided it was time to visit tamatown so off we went when we returned KYLE had a load of items including a golden tama too bad all these new things are to complex for KYLE cuz he cant work a single one of them >.> he then began calling for attention i checked his hearts and they were all full so i went ahead and gave him a time out and badaboom he got his second training point so now ive noticed KYLE hasnt had to go to the bath room lately but oh well thats the child stage for ya thats pretty much it soo far Thnx for reading all of it if you did

The rest of today will be put in tomorrow along with the log for tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comment i appreciate it even though this isnt my first tama just my first v3 thanks anyways, since KYLE has been asleep since 8:00(est) i decided not to wait till tomorrow and just put the rest of today now

well nothing much happened except KYLE refused to eat and finally started going potty (altough he still does it all over the floor >.>) and we are now getting REALLY good at the timing in bump even though KYLE is a little pipsqueak compared to the other guys he's been against he has made it to 8 round which was pretty surprising to me considering he doesnt even weigh 15 lbs after that it was 7:30 so I decided to check out codes from tamatown and wrote them down in a notebook now once i get enough points i'm gunna get much more then just a boombox (which KYLE loves by the way) and then he went to sleep which he still is so cya guys tomorrow

once again comments are appreciated (via PM) id like to see how people's opinions about how im raising my tama, and advice and stuff

Next update tomorrow night or i might do the Half Half again

*Edited: Please read: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=3219*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I decided to stick to the half half deal seeing as i have activities at 6 sometimes 7

Well to day i woke up at 7:30 (which was pretty surprising to me) I checked up on KYLE he wasnt awake yet so idecided to watch TV What I didnt notice was KYLE woke up at 8:00so when i went to check on him again he had poop on the ground and was crying

i quickly cleaned up the mess and gave him some praise to which he responded positively soon after we were begining our daily routine of just playing games till we had about 8500 points we decided to play bump again and KYLE started getting really good he has made it all the way to 8 round and won :furawatchi: ever since he hasnt lost before the 7th round he has won all the way to there I forget what else we did that got him 1 more training bar soon after at 2:30 he evolved to a obotchi (I need someones help to find out if thats good or bad pm me please :furawatchi: ) he then began calling for attention for no good reason so i gave him a time out and now we have 5 training bars at thats pretty much it

Latest posts

Back