Photo
- - - - -

Why do I keep getting the same characters?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Freckles1

• freckles1 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 August 2006 - 05:13 PM ( #1 )

I have 3 v3 Tamagotchis and 4 v2's. They always seem to evolve into the SAME characters, for the teenager I always get the ugly "fireball" looking character. Is there a way to get any of the cool characters I always see who play against me in bump? My fave teenager is Ufochi but I never seem to get him anymore!!! Any hints??

Replies

Views

Started

02 Aug 2006

Last Post

02 Aug 2006

maeo

• maeo user photo

Posted 02 August 2006 - 05:17 PM ( #2 )

i don't know, maybe its a glitch, someone here on tamatalk kept have the same adult, teen, and child over and over again. Or maybe you may have not been taking good care of them(no offense if you did, im not trying to be mean). Are you getting the same adult or child??? :D

Freckles1

• freckles1 user photo

Posted 02 August 2006 - 05:24 PM ( #3 )

On the v2's I usually get the "pacman" looking toddler; the adults are usually the whale, the ninja or the worm. On the v3's it's usually the toddler that looks like Homer Simpson's dad (LOL) and the adults are usually all different. They do vary somewhat, I just HATE the ugly fireball!! 2 of my v2's are on generation 32!!!

TamaGirliey

• tamagirliey user photo

Posted 02 August 2006 - 05:45 PM ( #4 )

Well, the only solution I have for you is debugging, but some people say the regret debugging their Tamas, while others say they wouldn't change it for the world.