Does anyone have a gigapet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanfish123

Reaction score
I have a Digipooch and A compu kitty giga pet, i think they are pretty fun but they Are HARD if you dont know how to take care of them right :angry:

I have baby T Rex, Looney Tunes and Small Soldiers Gigas but I don't know where any of them are at the moment.

i almost bought a giga pet but instead i bought a tamagotchi :D

VIVA LA MASKTCHI!!!!!!!!! :) :)

I've got a Giga Kitty! It's harder to look after than tamagotchis but the graphics are better and cuter. However, tamagotchis have more surprises than Giga though!

i just bought a giga pet salem! i wanted one for the longest of time...is it any good?

I really want one and my sunday school teacher said her daughter had one and that was all she could ever think about........

except when she dropped it in the sink! :eek:

Gigas are great, but They are HARD to take care of, I favor my classic tamz bettr! :rolleyes:

I used to have a dinki dino, but it sucked, my tamagotchis batterie went dead, so I have to get a new on,e or a new batterie, does anyone know if those new tamagotchis are out?-

I had the puppy and the frog. I got so frustrated with the frog I busted it over the edge of a table. Boy, did it scream when that happened.

I have:

Bit Critter (my all time favorite, I looked for 5 years for that thing) :(

Kompu Kitty

Baby T Rex

Micro Chimp

Komputer Koala

Floppy Frog

I had a Virtual Alien, it was my coolest ever :(

Micro Pup

Bitty Kitty

101 Dalmations

Salem