TAMA-lOVES DAILY LOG TO TAMAGOTCHIS! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-Love

Reaction score
This is my first log everyone!! I am so excited to start. :( :( I will try to write in here everyday and update the latest information on my Tamagotchis!! Well I am ready to start in my next post!!! ;) :blink: :( :(

~Tama-Love~

Okay here are my Tamas' sattus:

Name: April

Generation: 5

Weight: 99 lbs

Traning level: all training bars are full

Comment: Just got married and has a baby boy!!LOL!!

Name: June

Generation: 5

Weight: 99 lbs

Traning level: all full except one

Comment: Just got married and has a baby boy!!LOL!!

P.S.

More information comming soon!! :( :( :( :( :blink:

~Tama-Love~

Okay, I have to go now, I will let everyone know what happens tonight and tommorow!!! Bye!!

P.S.

My adults did not go to bed yet, the stay up very late!! LOL!! ;) :blink: :( :( :( :(

~Tama-Love~

Today my Tama's are 8 years old!! :D They will be leaving shortly and I will take care of the Babies!!! :blink: They go to bed really late, so I have to stay up with them!! :D :unsure: Anyway, nothing new really happend, I bought an air plane ticket that is really it!! :D ;) Well, I have to go and take care of them now, one of them called me!! Bye for now!! I will be back soon, well okay, tommorow!!LOL!! :lol:

~Tama-Love~

Both of My Tama's left!! :p ;) I am sad but also happy at the same time, because I get to take care of my next Generations!!!! :D :p Well right now I still haven't named them, but please PM me if you have any Ideas on my 2 boy names!! I pause them right now so I can type but pretty soon the will be walking and I will be taking care of them, lol!! Anyways I will update the two new names soon so everyone will know, untill then, bye!! :p :lol: :D :lol: B) :gozarutchi:

~Tama-Love~

Ta-Da, I named them Mex and Tex!! They are so cute, right now they are still babies, but in an hour or so, they will transform into Toddlers, I just can't wait!!! :lol: B) :lol: :gozarutchi: :D

~Tama-Love~

My Tama's just turned into Toddlers, they are so cute!! :lol: :wub: :p Well, it's bed time for them!!! I will Update tommorow when they wake up!! :D :blink:

~Tama-Love~

Sorry that I wasn't on yesterday to update the info, but I was gone. Any way my tama's are now teenagers and they are both 1 years old!! They are so cute, they both are like mini Kuchipatchis with the little beeks!!! :lol: :blink: Right now they are safe and soun in their beds and are taking their naps. :D :blink: I have to check on them, i'll be back tommorow to write!!! :) :furawatchi:

~Tama-Love~ :ichigotchi: :pochitchi: :ichigotchi: :chohimetchi: :kusatchi: :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :eek:

;) Well I am back!! ;) Both of my Tamagotchis are 2 and they don't call me as much as they did before. ;) In a day or two I will officially consider them Adults!! Yay, I just can't wait!! ;) ;) Tommorow I will write some more, so stay tooned!! ;) Bye for now!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

~Tama-Love~

Mex and Tex are till 2, they haven't grown that much yet! :mimitchi: :nazotchi: Ohh well, maybe in a little bit. Right now i connected them both and they are playing a game..... Mex won!! Yay!! (^<>^), well right now Mex is getting some points... wow he got 100!! Well, thats it for now, but soon, :kusatchi: (I hope), I will update more. Ohhh, I just remebered, I have to go vote for the V4 design :nyatchi: :wacko: :D .... Bye!!! :) :mametchi: :wacko: :D :blink:

WOW, both of my Tama's turned 3 today, I just cant wait till they turn 4! :D Anyway I bought a geeny lamp for Mext and it got a Lightning storm over the head!! :angry: :lol: :D I had to feed it and make it happy onece more because of that!! :( :angry: Ohh well, I guess I have to be more careful with the lamp then. Let's see, right now both of them are taking bath's, it is so adorable to watch them!! :lol: :blink: :) Well, I'll be back son when they are done with there bath's, lol!! :lol: ;) :blink: :) :nazotchi:

~Tama-Love~

I have Magor news: My Tama's turned into Adults, they look so cute!! :D ;) :) :) One of the lookes like a hawaiian lady and the other one is a ghost! LOL!! They are both five right now and....uh-oh, one just made a mess I better go clean it up!! :D :(

~Tama-Love~

;) Well, my tama's are still alive, so that would be a good thing! LOL! Right now they are brushing their teeth before bed, it is so adorable! :D :p :lol: :blink: :) Anyway, i am not going to be updating that much, but I will try my best. The reaso is that I am heading back to school, and i have to consintrate one school work, etc. I love school so I can't wait to go back in a few days. If you have a question related to my Tama's that I haven't answered yet in my posts, then PM me anytime and I would be happy to talk. Well bettime is p for Mex and tex, got to go and tuck them in, lol. :blink: :lol: :p :huh:

~Tama-Love~

My Tama's are baybies now! i still have to name them, PM me if you have any Ideas for a girl and a boy name!! <_< :ph34r:

~Tama-Love~

I haven't been on for a while, because I was gone to update, but here is what happening now...:

*Right now my Tama's are babies! They will be turning into todlers pretty soon, I just cant wait!! :wacko: *

Hey everyone i am back with another Log entry! ^_^ My two V3 Tama's are both teens! :) Pretty soo they will be adults.

~Tama-Love~

Latest posts

Back