the uglyest in the world!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had a paparatchi?

• yes:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nippy99

Reaction score
why me this morning i woke up checked my tama and it was a paparatichi!!!!!!

I know it is ugly but is it also rare ?

and is it good to have?

plz reply

nippy99

xx :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Paparatchi is probably a Tarakotchi -care level average character.

Paparatchi is not rare. The only Tamas that could be called rare are Oyajitchi, Nazotchi and the debug characters.

I think Paparatchi is cool. He looks funny. I have one at the moment.

why me this morning i woke up checked my tama and it was a paparatichi!!!!!!
I know it is ugly but is it also rare ?

and is it good to have?

plz reply

nippy99

xx :(
it's ok if you don't like it you can always try again next time

I don't really like Paparatchis. The whole time I had one I put it in the cute Hohotchi costume. :D

And what was that thing coming out of it's head, a ponytail or an extra leg?! :D

I don't really like Paparatchis. The whole time I had one I put it in the cute Hohotchi costume. :D
And what was that thing coming out of it's head, a ponytail or an extra leg?! :D
It's a ponytail, I think.

Tama Mum I remember that you used to have an av that has a paraparatchis! I got the paraparatchi when I got my first tamagotchi. At first I almost wanted to reset it, but then I felt bad for it somehow, nobody really likes her/him that much.

I have not HAD one before... but I have seen one... I don't find them ugly, but they are not the most attractive.

"Why me"? That's just the way it works. I mean, I don't like Mimitchi at all.... But no offence to people who do. I just find them not to be the most attractive.

-Spongeboby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back