Games, points, champion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticRaisins

Reaction score
I managed to beat all the games, on my second generation of my (genuine) V3, and it used to say "CHAMPION" and have my tamagotchi celebrating, then show the fireworks and give me a great prize in tamapoints, but now I'm on my third generation and it doesn't say CHAMPION anymore but I get the fireworks still, and sometimes I get a good reward, other times I don't. Like I got 150p for "get" but I usually get like 250 when I beat all the rounds, and I beat it that time too. 1200p for Bump if I'm 90lb or under, 600 otherwise. 400 for winning Heading and I think it was 400 for Flag and Memory. Sprint I also beat and I don't know why, maybe because I kept a steady rythm the whole time?

How much SHOULD I be getting?

Why am I not a CHAMPION anymore?

How do you beat Sprint?

Why does my winning amount of points vary?

Tell me anything else?

Thanks.

i think it depends on the dificulty of the game corect me if i'm wrong but the level of dificulty deturmins the points

sorry i couldn't help you more

I depends on what game you're playing. Some games say champion when your complete it some games don't.

Hope I helped,

Chlemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back