What the!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flute

Reaction score
my baby girl tama started crying, and i tried praising it but nothing happened. then i tried all sorts of other things, but it kept crying untill it evolved! why didnt it stop?

Was the attention light on? If so what was happening with the happy and hungry hearts? Were they empty? If they were - they might have needed refilling rather than training.....

have a read of this:

When your tama beeps and the attention light is on (the icon on the bottom of the screen farthest to the right), and it is NOT on because the hungry and/or happy hearts are empty:

1) if the tama is crying or in a bad mood with its back to you -> PRAISE IT

OR

2) if the tama looks like it normally does and doesn't have ALL of its happy and/or hungry hearts gone -> PUNISH IT. This will lower your happy meter by 1 heart quite often - so i always fill up the happy and hungry hearts first, then punish, then check the happy hearts and give a snack or play a game to refill the heart if needed

Note: If the happy/hungry hearts are empty - they will need refilling rather than praising your tama. You can do this by feeding meals (hungry hearts) and snacks or playing games (happy hearts)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never experienced this before but I agree with most of the above posts. It is possibly a glitch. Maybe it's just a one off. Hopefully it is only something that happens with Baby Tamagotchis.

Hope I helped!

:( Baby Pink :(

It happened to one of my baby tamas- was it a girl or boy cos it happened when mine was a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back