WHAT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver977

Reaction score
Ok. I donated 5357 all my points to the king but got NO password! why not?! :blink: :D :( B)

Did you donate them all in one go? Try donating them in pieces, like for example, 2000, then 2000 again, and then 1123. It should work if you do it like that but make sure you donate a little more than 5000.

Hope this helps, :D

All my love, Raspberry. :blink:

I did! i donated 5357 and first i did 5000 then i did 357! i am SOOOO mad! i wasted points! :blink: :D :(

Youngmametchi12, please don't spam the boards. It isn't helpful.

Tamaluver, you donated 5000 in one go, you need to donate something like 2000+1000+2000.

Hope this helps ;)

All my love, Raspberry. :)

Yes, YoungMemitchi12 you really shouldnt spam on boards. Its very annoying and stupid. :angry:and that happend to me before to. I lost a lot of points!

*Mamitchi465* :p

ok, you have to donate to the king in three donations to reach 5000 to get the password. that is what i keep hearing people say, even though i didnt do that before. i just donated 5000 something points and i got the password. like for now, you should donate 1 point at a time in three doantions and try that and see if it works.

is anyone gonna answer my question?
oh, sorry i didnt see.

you cannot get the password back. you will not ba able to get it back, you will have to reset your tama to do that. you will have other chances to get more passwords from the king for other souvineers, by donating more points to the king.

you can ask some who has the exact same username as you do in your tamagotchi, and ask them if they have that password from the king and if they can let you have the password.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

hope that helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back