My TamagotchiDex

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaniladragon

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to set up my own TamagotchiDex, hope it helps people. I'll keep it updated as I get new characters.

Any help from everyone would be great, and if there's anything like this anywhere else, please let me know, Thanks :)

Vanila

TamaGotchiDex

I know this so soon to do an update, but I have, and u can see it with the link above. (Added babies, and the name of the one I didn't know)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol , well, I'm just going along the same lines as a pokedex. I was creating something that recorded how tamagotchis evolved and wot they looked like, an I just called it a tamagotchidex. It has nothing to do with the game.

Hope that's ok? tryin to make it as less confusing as possible

lol , well, I'm just going along the same lines as a pokedex. I was creating something that recorded how tamagotchis evolved and wot they looked like, an I just called it a tamagotchidex. It has nothing to do with the game.
Hope that's ok? tryin to make it as less confusing as possible
I think there might be something like this already. I don't know, though. Just check these:

V3 Growth Chart

V3 Character Chart

Tamadex V3

TAFFYJUNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back