How Did You find out about TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanfish123

Reaction score
I was surfing the Internet last august for tamagotchi info. I then came across this wonderful chat board. Back when I joined there were like 200 members. So it was a small but fun community. Ever since then, i have been addicted to this site! :huh: :huh: :D :huh: :angry:

Well I went to tamagotchiconnections.com and I saw that little square that said need help? AND I REALLY DID NEED HELP! LOL

:angry:

I searched google for "tamagotchi connection" and came up with tamatalk. I had my heart set on reading it so I created an account. I don't regret it!

Well I went to tamagotchiconnections.com and I saw that little square that said need help? AND I REALLY DID NEED HELP! LOL :angry:
same here.

Someone mentioned it on another board I was on so I came to see what they were talking about.I'm glad I did.

Well, when their was 903 members, i was searching the internet about tamagotchis and came here. I joined as the 904th member. It was in september.

I LOVE TAMATALK!! and i am so glad i found it! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back