GLITCH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakiddy!!

Reaction score
Its true.

On Sleepinggirl`s birthday(Sleepinggirl is my sis)She got a real V3.not a fake,But she cant do passwords!Nope.Cant even get the passport.Cant get anything from tamatown.Its a real V3.We got it from Zellers.Not a fake.Its fine,Exepit she cant get passwords.

Any Ideas how We cant fix this?

And she doesnt want to throw it away.

Its brand new

A teen

Help?

In what way does it say that? Does it not give you the passwords on TamaTown? Or is it on the tamagotchi itself?

All my love, Raspberry. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We enter the password,and it gives ''Error"' Even when the password is correct!

Have you tried reset? If you have, you may want to give it a week or so and if it well and truly isn't working, take it back to the shop for a refund. (If, that is, you kept the receipt)

Hope this helps! ;)

All my love, Raspberry. :)

has she put the username in rite on tamatown?has it gt a ! or an ? on the end?put those in 2! :huh: :nyatchi: :wacko: :( :(

#tamagirl99

:) ;) :mellow:

Oh yeah, I missed that. Sorry. *Bangs self on head and reminds self that if self wants to be TamaGuide someday self MUST stop forgetting.*

Good Luck! ;)

All my love, raspberry. :wub:

maybe it is just a glitch like u said! TTYL! :wub:

Regards,

tamaluver977

so its fixed???
no.

And She doesnt want to reset.This is her first time on the 2nd gen.And Someone else gave her the tama,and threw away the recipt.And her user name is KM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back