Wierd Glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tammy_lover*

Reaction score
Me and my brother went to the park today and when I looked at my V3 tamagotchi the screen was blank. My tamagotchi wasn't there! I reset it and downloaded it and everything was alright again, but when my tamagotchi's screen was blank, I pressed the buttons and it sounded like my tama was playing a piano! Has anybody else had this problem? It should of been a glitch, because it became fine again.

Woah, weird. That never happened to me before... maybe your battery is running out or you dropped it? :hitodetchi:

I think that is so weird but maybe you acciedently turned out the lights or most likely it is a glitch.

That usually happens when your Tamagotchi is really out of battery. Try changing it.

Hope I helped,

Chlemma

Woah, weird. That never happened to me before... maybe your battery is running out or you dropped it? :D
yeah...maybe you were running out of batteries....except, it doesn't seem like it though... :D

My battery isn't running out, I just got it 2 weeks ago.
oh...ok then my last post was wrong....but thats a relly weird but cool glitch.. :D

yes it has happened to me ALOT!! It sound cool! Its cuz it was in the sun. And the other one is when my baby cuzin had my tama and he drooled all over it!!

Take the battery out for arounf 10 minutes. Put it back and it should work perfectly!!

That usually happens when your Tamagotchi is really out of battery. Try changing it.
Hope I helped,

Chlemma
don't change the batterys just take out the one you already had and put ti back in!

briony101 B)

No, I just downloaded it and it worked, and yes it was in the sun, but it was 6pm...

year weird mabe the batery was running out coz ive had my vesion 2 battery soign up for a ehil;e and it was up to long so it started to go crazy the screen went blank and it sounded like it woz gonna blow up!!! i havent plalyed with it since i like my v 3 now B) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back