Pokemon Yellow version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
i kno how easy this must be but i don't kno how to do it (i'm stupid) i got the itemfinder and i kno how to use it but how do you find the thing it finds and how do you pick it up??

Yeah, I know. I think item finder is stupid now so I never get it anymore when I start a new game.

To use the ItemFinder, you go to any random area, pick it on your Item screen and hope it beeps. It if beeps, it'll mean a hidden item is close by. A message will tell you how close it is, or it'd beep faster if this was Gold/Silver.

Now to GET the items, just walk around where it tells you and keep tapping A, sooner or later it'll say you got the item and the "Your Pokemon Evolved!" song will signal this. Most ItemFinder items are pretty rare and are best to be used wisely.

To use the ItemFinder, you go to any random area, pick it on your Item screen and hope it beeps. It if beeps, it'll mean a hidden item is close by. A message will tell you how close it is, or it'd beep faster if this was Gold/Silver.
Now to GET the items, just walk around where it tells you and keep tapping A, sooner or later it'll say you got the item and the "Your Pokemon Evolved!" song will signal this. Most ItemFinder items are pretty rare and are best to be used wisely.
wut do u mean by tapping? keep pressing A?

Ummm... I haven't played my Yellow version in AGES, but I think you just pick a random spot, go into your items, use it, and it will beep if there's an item around, then you just press the A button everywhere until you find it...

Sorry if that's wrong, like I said, it's been a while.

i kno it's been a while for me too. i only just got it. i got six badges. i borrowed my brothers and played it for 15 hrs and then he deleted his own game (the almost 20 hr one!) just so he can start over and name Gary "Butt". so i got my own. but now i'm stuck. i'm trying to catch Zapadoz (did i spell that rite??) but everytime i throw an Ultraball, Greatball, or Pokeball i miss! and i'm saving the Masterball for Mewtwo. has neone else had that problem??? or am i alone? :mametchi:

Latest posts

Back