my daughter needs help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julies517

Reaction score
my daughter "accidentally" reset her tamagotchi connection, she just got it yesterday. she is now bereft that she killed her "baby", she doesn't like the new character it reset to...is there any way to restore the original? sorry, i know nothing about these things, thank you for any help!

Well, after you reset your Tamagotchi Connection, you will be given the option to either "Download" or "Reset." If you choose "Download" your Tamagotchi will resume from it's last major event (growth, infrared communication, etc.). However, if you chose "Reset" your Tamagotchi will reset and begin anew.

Unfortunately, it sounds as if your daughter had chosen "Reset." I'm sorry, but if that is the case, then your daughter's old Tama is gone. Sorry. :/

oh well, live and learn...thank you so much for your fast response!

awww.. which character and stage was it in? maybe u could like go on some sites that tell u how to get each character.. like mimitchi= all hearts filled w/out any misses ever ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back