tama stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lulu's the best

Reaction score
:D have you still got a version 2. You might think they're boring, now that everyone has "a version 3". You can still do cool stuff. Some people dont even have a tama.

:) I'm gonna give you the guide to a great tamagotchi. First, when ever you turn your tama on, always looK at the health streight away. If your tama isn't happy play a game with it but first if it is hungry FEED IT!!! Your tama is gonna hate playing a game on an empty belly!

If your tama refuses to play a game and it is not happy do not feed it a snack but instead, put it in time out. You're sitting there trying to make your tama happy turn its back on you! It doesn't deserve to be happy.

FOOD

Each tama has a favourite food sold in the shop. Look for his/her favourite food and give them a treat. If the tama likes the food its happyness level will rise. If the tama dislikes the food its happyness level will drop to ZERO :wacko: . You must always be carefull about food, and only feed a tama if it is hungry. Feeding a tama a meal will put on 1LB. A snack will put on 2LB's. Playing games looses weight, at least 1LB a game. So be carefull!

:wacko: Discipline

Sometimes your tama can be very nauty or may just need a pat on the back. As i told you earlier If your tama isn't happy and you try to play a game but it refuses you put it in time out. Here are just a few other reasons why to put it in time out.When it calls or bleeps to you even when its not hungry. When it refuses food when it is hungry. I always say when its grumpy for no reason put it in time out. You may also need to discipline your tama when it is feeling BLUE. Select praise to make it feel better.

Did you disciplin your tama well. If your tama sends an un expected present to a freind this is because your training level is not high. Put your tama in time out.

You proberbly Know the rest so one last tip. If you save up to Buy a PC your training will rise.

Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back