FITBOYZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one of those two or three, yes, three days ago. They are quite interesting, I hope to buy myself a FGz too, I only have a Fb one (FG is for someone else).

The thing I like best of them are the animations, they are extremely well made, very clear. :wacko:

Do the MiniGames vary from the Girl to the boy one though?

Oh yes, and the three colours for them are Aqua, Pink and Silver. I own a silver one with silver buttons and dark blue sunglasses. ^_^ They are comfy to hold as well.

What are Fitboyz and fitgirlz?
They are VPets that as far as I know, they were only released in Europe and ustralia. They came to Europe August 2005 (I remember seeing the commercial), and to Australia in January 2006 or so.

They are made and distributed by the Italian Company "Giochi Preziosi" (Beatiful games). They make many toys, kinda like BIZAK and BanDai.

Anyway, Fitboyz and Fitgirls, you must raise a girl, choose an initial weight, height name etcetera, and then you must live with it for a week and select "healthy diets" (choose amongst 70 food options to make it choose the most accurate food), make it do exercise, play, keep its lifestyle healthy by brushing teeth etcetera, and you can also put on some clothes, although I think that area needs expanding.

If you care for them wrong I heard they got a heart attack, and if not, they live a week before you need to reset them again. Mine should die by Tuesday. They come in three colours: Shiny grey/silver, shiny hotpink and shiny aqua.

The Fitbouz have some sunglasses at the top, and the fitgirls simple have two eyes engraved. I heard there are small differences among them, but they amount to the same thing. They come with a small (and annoying) matching lanyard too. They don't connect sadly.

The prices I have seen them for in Spanish shops are:

Corte Inglés ~ 19.99€ (rip-off!)

Toys'R'us ~9.99€

Carrefour ~ 9€ (bought mine their).

Latest posts

Back