Am I taking care of it correctly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaitoKojima

Reaction score
I have been taking care of my V3 from just yesterday, since that's when I got it. And it's now changed into it's 3rd form. It's the Patto-something kind. Looks like a bird with a small green-ship-ish legs.

I really want to know if this is a good form ot a bad form.

Please answer as soon as possible.

Well, no one really knows whats a 'good' character, and what's a 'bad' character. Its more or less, based on personal preference.

If you like it, then its good to you, if you dont, then its not. Simple :blink:

Enjoy using your Tamagotchi Version 3!

//Haze

I mean "good" and "bad" characters by, I heard some characters die earlier than others and things like that. Personally, I like Mimichi best, but I know I won't be getting him at all. Also, I never really got to look at my new character since it went to sleep as soon as it changed, heck, it changed an hour ago, which really startled me. Especially since it was still asleep from there.

I have been taking care of my V3 from just yesterday, since that's when I got it. And it's now changed into it's 3rd form. It's the Patto-something kind. Looks like a bird with a small green-ship-ish legs.
I really want to know if this is a good form ot a bad form.

Please answer as soon as possible.
:blink: :blink: hi

Alright, it has finally woken up. Just in case, so I can describe it better, I put it on pause now.

It has a beak, antennas, circular-ish body, and wierd airplane-like wings. It also floats instead of walks.

The reason I said something about characters dying faster or not, is because some old G1 and G2 Growth charts kept saying the bird characters were "bad" characters that died young.

If you have a look at this growth chart you can see that you can pretty much get every odd generation adult there is from Patapatatchi, so just keep looking after it well and you could get yourself Mametchi, but generally speaking, there aren't really good and bad teens, as it is the way that you care for the teens that usually shapes which adult you will get- which could be anything!

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...=0entry591529

So basically, what you're saying is, I'm taking really good care of it.

Heh, I guess playing Super Dragon Ball Z, and checking it's status, cleaning any poop, feeding and keeping it happy between each stage is actually a good method.

Hi.

I dont think that it matters whether its a good tamagotchi or a bad one but it does matter whether you threat it with respect! That may sound a bit crazy but it works, really! I got a v3 yesterday too but mines already a teen! :)

Same here, mine says Age 1 year, but it's in Teen form. Then again, I first turned it on at 10PM two days ago.

Well I had that and it evovled into a Mametchi! I think most people who first get a tamagotchi get a Patapatchi on the first generation.

Alright, it has finally woken up. Just in case, so I can describe it better, I put it on pause now.
It has a beak, antennas, circular-ish body, and wierd airplane-like wings. It also floats instead of walks.

The reason I said something about characters dying faster or not, is because some old G1 and G2 Growth charts kept saying the bird characters were "bad" characters that died young.
You have Patapatatchi. I think this is a good character. All the neglectful year 2/3s at school get very different characters. It's kinda random what v3 you get.

Hi! B)

Im not an actual expert at this or anything but i had my tamav3 for a long time and i have read a few things here and there.

I think you are taking good care of you tamagotchi it doesn't matter if it looks werid or anything.

When i first got my v3 tamagotchi i thought something was wrong cause i had a character that looked like a boy but it was a girl so it depends on what you feed it. :eek:

To know when your not taking proper care of your tamagotchi is when it dies.

hehe lol. :D

Well good luck and i hope i helped! ;)

That, well to me it`s a good character, it usually mean you will get a pyoncotchi as an adult, but, yeah, if you want the real anwser, you'll need to describe how well you take care of it.

Well, what I usually do is carry it around with me EVERYWHERE I go, even the bathroom. I check it's status and it's own self every 3-8 minutes. If it is hungry, I give it either the Hamburger looking sandwich or sushi. If it has even 1 heart down, I feed or play Get Music Note right away, sometimes even Heading now.

Right now, it's weight is 20lb and it's 2 years old.

Training Level is: 4 lines, it needed praise today when it woke up.

It's a girl, and has one friend who has 4 faces when I check the friend list.

I only gave it a snack once or twice yesterday since it refused to play the game even though it had one Happy heart down. It was also impossible for me to do the Password Souvinier method since I've got every souviner except the King and Parenting ones.

It only got sick twice in the whole time having it, I think one of them has to happen at it's birth.

I looked Here

and it sounds like you have a Hinatchi. The Patapatatchi that everyone is talking about looks like a bunny.

Oh... so is that a bad charactet now?

Also, what does it mean if it beeps and nothing is wrong? It beeped at me and no hearts were down, it wasn't doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back