i cant buy any more items in the shop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has this happend to you before???

• yes it has

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no it hasnt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama dude josh

Reaction score
why cant i buy and more items in the shop, my tama is a version 3, and he has has 30 items but he cant buy any more, why??? :( :)

tama dude josh

;) :blink: :huh: :blink: :( :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh... I think your inventory is full thats why :blink: nothing to worry about though...

the maximum things you can have in items is 30. use up or delete on of your items to muy more things from the shop. It's the same with treats you buy in the shop.

-ryta- :wacko:

The maximum item you can buy is 30 items. Try deleting dome.

Hope I helped,

~Chlemma~

How do you delete items? I've tried guessing and haven't been successful. Thanks!

you go to your friend list, then you go to present. :D After that you click on item. Go to the item that you are willing to give up. :huh: Then press B A B you will see the qeuestion Sure? click yes and your item has been deleted. ;) Hope I helped!

*Mamitchi465* :D

That means your list of items is full. Either you have too much food (feed some food to your tama) or you have too much items. You can delete some items by going to the last icon, clicking Present, and press B on the item you don't want and A to choose delete. Hop that helps. :)

How does the honey(love potion) work??? :furawatchi: :) :ph34r: :lol: ;) ;) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

thank you for all of the great advice i will try it out now!!! :huh:

tama dude josh

:huh: :eek: :eek: :mametchi: :eek: :eek: :ph34r:

the problem is you have too much stuffs use some so you can buy more

please pm me

name:cindi

kind: :mametchi:

d o b:the other day

how old is it:3 yrs

autumn1rayne waz here

How does the honey(love potion) work??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
i think if you connect with another tama after you use it, if the other tama is a oppisite gender to youres they will fall in love and have a baby!!! :mametchi:

tama dude josh

:eek: :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :huh:

well alexi, a avitar is the thing above what group you are in. :blink:

(sorry about the tripple post)

tama dude josh

;) :furawatchi: :huh: :mellow: :ph34r:

:angry: i no this is a silly question buthow do you delete items?

go into the last icon you have, click on presant, then choose the item you wish to delete,click on it then use the A button to loook trugh the options, when you find the trash can click yes if you wish to toss the item away. hope this helped you Bexta. :D

tama dude josh

:angry: :p :angry: :D :angry: :angry: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back