True Tamas,fake or real,or a glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungMametchi12

Reaction score
:) [SIZE=21pt]Can you help me out here,I'm not too sure what happened my Tamagotchi,is it fake or real,because when it was born to day,it said 1Years old and my other Tamagotchi is 2Years old and it still not a teenager yet,and I've never debugged any of my Tamagotchis before and this has never happened to any of my Tamagotchis before,can you help me out please???[/SIZE] :eek:

its okay, just wait. i think that your tam is a fake, but check to make sure. if it is real then it should just be a glitch.

To see if it's a fake look at the back of the tama, there should be some numbers carved in the side somewhere if you hold it to the light, I got a "V6" whitch is fake and we got a refund!!! I still got the tama :) . Remember on eBay check the feedbacks firt (comments on the seller) if there are over 3 bad I reccomend you to stay away!!!

Hope this helps

Ilovetamas!!!!

It take a day for the child to turn into a teenager without changing the time and pausing it.

Hope I helped,

Chlemma

Your tama is a fake. This should me in "Tamagotchi Warnings".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back