Chest...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelgirl409

Reaction score
i just got the chest and when it opened a puff of smoke came out and my tama turned into a baby again and then was crying and turned back into a toddler!! has this happened to anyone else before?

Yes it has happened to me and my friend. My tama was an adult and then he turned into an old man and then back to an adult. For my friend the adult turned into a baby then 1 day later it turned back into and adult. WEIRD!!

what about the stats too? were they really unhappy and very hungry after this happened?

that always happens to me but i just think it is a part of the programmeing in the tama!

briony101 B)

thats whats happens i ve heard you can reset it if u dont want it to do that dunno if it works though never tried!!! i got a mirrer from a cheast once they cost 3000p apparently!

my stats were totally empty after that happened i had to feed it four times and give it what it enjoyed to get it back to full stats

Yes this happens normally. You see, the chest can either give you a puff smoke that turns your tama into a baby or an old tama, or it will give you a a random item or food. (you will rarely get a 5000-point item, but it's possible!) Hope i helped :)

yes. it happens all the time to people w/ v3. no worries :D

Why it is opening the chest and changes into another character, reset it and then press B and them download and you will still have the chest! :huh: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back