Tamagotchi Tales!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*tammy_lover*

Reaction score
Welcome to my new and improved tamagotchi log! Today I fed my male tamagotchi, Chris, love potion and connected it with my other female tamagotchi, Amira, and she had two baby girls! I promise that when they grow up they'll be best friends forever, and Amira and Chris should be leaving in two days! I'll miss them but Chris is growing old. He's 8, and Amira's 5, and I need more generations! They're both happily bobbing around on the screen. Amira and Chris stay close to there babies, to make sure they don't get hurt or wander off. I know they're gonna make good parents!

Just a reminder:

Comments are allowed, no flaming, and you can ask questions if you like!

Babytchi did a poo, gotta go clean up! Just a moment ago Amira and Chris were doing close-ups (coming close to the screen to wave to me)

Hello! Welcome back! Amira and Chris are leaving tonight, Amira is taking a few items with her. I'll miss them. Bye! They are currently on pause XD

Amira and Chris left last night. I'll miss them, but Poema (Amira's baby) can still visit Amira in Tama Town. She misses her mommy sometimes! Starr is Chris's daughter, but she never goes to see her daddy. Poema evolved into a Tamatchi, and Starr is still a baby but should evolve in some time!

Bye!

Starr evolved yesterday! Into... Marutchi! Lucky meh, I have twins! (Tamatchi is the closest tamagotchi you can get that looks like Marutchi) They're going to evolve today, they are both 1 years old!

Starr is the kind one (she has more training and sends more nice gifts)

Poema is the naughty one but I like her best.

Bye!

Yay! Poema evolved! Into Hinotamatchi, for the first time! I'm so proud of her, I've always wanted a Hinotamatchi.

Starr should evolve in a few minutes!

Bye yet again!

Squee! I'm so lucky! Starr evolved into a Hinotamatchi too! I have twins! Squee! Starr just pooed and I cleaned it up, but when she had finished, she evolved! SQUEE!

Latest posts

Back