Jamie BB06

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catwoman_2525

Reaction score
I have a tama called jamie (BB06)! Jamie is a boy teletchi!

I wonder what he will grow up to be!

Jamie is jumping around the screen!

OHHHHHHHHHH

The sreen turns black and a flash of sparkling light!

Jamies turned into a TAMATCHI!

OMG My babies growing up!

Jamie loves sushi he has a very big appatite!

Jamies loves playing games to keep fit but sometimes hes just had enough!

Cya soon!

;) B) :eek: :D

Today I got up at 6:00am. Jamie was still asleep so it gave me some time to catch up on some homewrk that waz due today=0

My mum says i spend to mutch time on TT and not enough on important things but to me TT is important! After i was on TT (pretending to do homewrk) Jamie woke up! He had a sore tooth so i fixed him up and fed him some cereal! I listened to the KH2 theme song sanctuary twice then headed of to school with Jamie stuffed down my top! Sadley i got caught feeding jamie i was making sure he had everything he needed im hoping he turns into a young mimichi he is curently a tamatchi and all my friends had tamatchis that turned into mimichies so fingers crossed! At snack time jamie was getting a bit chubby so he worked out and conected with my best friends tama also called jamie, My tama went over to my best firends(cindy) house! They are both bros so we gave them twin names! We name our tamas after people on BB06 hoping they bring the show back! After snack jamie was happy for an hour then wanted some lunch so he had a sushi and some bread! After that I asked to go to the toilet and didnt go but played with my tama! I never pause Jamie unless i am so busy io cant look after him! I think of pausing as someone babysitting your tama! So at lunch jamie was still chubby but improving so he worked out a few more times he put in such a good efot i feed him his fav food a opineapple!

Ill update u on Jamie ASAP!

Cya,

CW25

Latest posts

Back