Making your tama weigh less

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taffyjune

Reaction score
Change the time to 2:59 and wait a min., or set it to 6:59 and wait a min. Then, check your shop. It should be refilled with new items. Keep doing this until you find a chest. Buy it. Then, use the chest. Hopefully, this time, the smoke will not turn into a bag of points, or a present, but it sucks you up into a portal thing. Your tama will either turn into an oldie or a baby. When it is done and your tama returns to normal, it should weigh a lot less. Notice that all its happy and hungry hearts are gone. Click on thispage to find your tama's favorite food. If it can be found at the TamaTown food court or Movie Theatre, just go there and buy some of it. If it can't you'll have to start looking for it in the shop again. Once you feed it that, All its happy hearts should be filled. Just feed it a couple meals to get its hungry hearts back. This is great way to get your tama's weight down if it's like 99lbs. or something. Only do this if you don't really care if your tama's hearts are low for a couple of minutes.

~~ ;) ~~

TAFFYJUNE

P.S. If your tama was like 99lbs, its weight wouldn't go all the way down to 30. I think you have to do it again to get ti that low.

~~ :) ~~

TAFFYJUNE

lol! u know an easier way? (not 2 be mean) u play bump 3 times - it doesnt matter how many rounds- and u loose a ton of weight. :ichigotchi:
I don't like bump........ :)

~~ :kuribotchi: ~~

TAFFYJUNE

Last edited by a moderator:
you can also get a soda and your tama will lose 20 pounds.

lol! u know an easier way? (not 2 be mean) u play bump 3 times - it doesnt matter how many rounds- and u loose a ton of weight. :)
really, cuz I just won bump 3 times and I only lost a total of 9 pounds. You know, usually when you win a game, you lose 3 pounds.

~~ :ichigotchi: ~~

TAFFYJUNE

if you go to the tamatown cafe you can get soda for 120 pts ^_^ :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :wub: :(
I don't have a V2, but I think that they were talking about a special soda that you buy from the shop that costs like 1000p. I'm pretty sure it's only for V2.

~~ :) ~~

TAFFYJUNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back