Photo
- - - - -

Why's the matchmaker come to see me?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

vaniladragon

• vaniladragon user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 August 2006 - 12:36 PM ( #1 )

I've got my tamagotchi a partner by linking it with my girlfriends tamagotchi. She's on my friends list with full hearts and I stll got a visit from the matchmaker today? how do i get an egg with my girlfriends tamagotchi or can't I?

Replies

Views

Started

06 Aug 2006

Last Post

07 Aug 2006

spudilike

• spudilike user photo
  • Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 06 August 2006 - 12:53 PM ( #2 )

I've got my tamagotchi a partner by linking it with my girlfriends tamagotchi. She's on my friends list with full hearts and I stll got a visit from the matchmaker today? how do i get an egg with my girlfriends tamagotchi or can't I?

It depends whether you said 'yes' or 'no' to the matchmaker.
If you said 'yes' then you can't breed with your girlfriend as you already have a baby.

If you said 'no' then, yes, you will probably have babies (not eggs) with your girlfriend the next couple of times you connect if you already have 4 hearts. Your girlfriends Tama may not have been an adult for long enough the last time you connected(it needs to have been an adult for over 24hrs without pausing).

Hope this helps.

spotcotammy

• spotcotammy user photo

Posted 06 August 2006 - 04:37 PM ( #3 )

that happened to me too
:D

raquaz

• raquaz user photo

Posted 06 August 2006 - 06:31 PM ( #4 )

The matchmaker came because you haven't married the other tama yet. It'll come until you get married, or until you accept the mtchmaker. :)

jadiebloop

• jadiebloop user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:08 AM ( #5 )

keep on saying no then connect more with your tamas GF. it shood wurk (unless your or the other tama hasnt been a adult for 2 days)