we are tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchiloverforver

Reaction score
Uhoh,

Hihe could barely stand let alone play tag team dodge ball WITH DORI"so sweeb did ya get my 500 gotchi points yet"ermm meep errr.....Hihe could not stand a chance trying to defeat Dori>>>>Dori had been in the sixth grade four times going on five so he looked pretty confident up there biggest kide in school hitting us with balls>>>>Later That Day

So how was gym I saw you guys taiking? I said as i ran up to Hihe.

Why don't you just let it go :blink: ?!?!What!!!!!!!!? Let what go???!!! you and Dori why don't you just let him pummel ya?! HIhe said loudlySup wit you man??!! i said OH NO he got to you didd'nt he!!!/??HAYAAAAAAAAAA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hihe punched me knoked me out now this alien runs up and puts me in a cage with mimi and the rest of the school!!!The huge aliend put us in egg like contaners............................................................................................................

...........................................to be contuned :kuribotchi: : :kusatchi: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :) :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :

all of us...

Latest posts

Back