How to play all the version 3 games.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooet

Reaction score
Here is a list of all the version 3 games, and how to play them all.

Get: Move you bag around the 3 holes using buttons A and C. Avoid catching poos and try to catch the music notes. The crotchets, ( the music note on its own ) will give you 1 point and the double quaver, ( The note joined with another note ) will give you 2 points. If you miss any music note or you catch a poo, then it's game over for you :hitodetchi: !!

If your tamagotchi is a baby or a child, and you complete Get by getting 100 points you will receive 150 points. If you complete Get and your tamagotchi is a teenager you will receive 225 points. And finaly if your tamagotchi is an adult, and you complete Get, you will receive 300 points.

Bump: Bump is played exactly the same as played on a version 2. Meet your opponent and choose the level of power, ( the higher the better ) and watch them bump eachother 9 times. On the last bump whoever bumps he other character down first is the winner, and goes through to the next round. There are 8 rounds in total. If you win in all 8 rounds you are the champion. If you are the chapion and you weigh alot, you will receive 600p. However if your tamagotchi doesn't way much atall, you will receive 2400p. Don't worry if you lose on the first round, you will still receive 5p :angry:

Flag: Flag is not as simple as it seems. If the black flag is held up press the left button ( A ) and if the white flag is held up, press the right button, ( C ). If the white and black flags are held up bot together, press the right AND the left button. If the flags face inwards together - press A and C. This happens to try and confuse you.

But be careful. Watch out for the imitation flag. If a slightly smaller flag appears, don't press anything and wait for the proper flag to pop up. The imitation flag can pop up several times. If you complete flag and your tamagotchi is a teenager, you will receive 300p, if your tamagotchi is an adult you will receive 600p. :angry:

Heading: Again as played on version 2, move your tamagotchi around using buttons A and C depending on where the ball drops. When you are in the right position, press button B to jump up and head the ball. Warning, if you jump up too soon the ball will come down with you and you will lose. No matter what stage your tamagotchi is, you will win a maximum of 400p if you head the ball 20 times. :huh:

Memory: To play memory watch the sequence of arrows and then repeat them yourself. For the left arrow, press button A the up arrow, button B and the right arrow, button C. You will start off with 2 arrows to repeat, building up to 8 arrows. You will have to complete each amount of arrows 3 times ( i.e 2 arrows 3 times, 3 arrows 3 times, e.t.c. ) Completing memory will earn you 600p. :huh:

Sprint: Meet your opponent and race to the finish line. When the race has begun, press any button continously to help your tamagotchi get to the finish line first. There are 9 rounds. Completing all 9 rounds you will earn 600p to around 1200p, again depending on the weight of your tamagotchi. :eek:

If there is anything else about any of the 6 games you would like to know about, then please feel free to either reply to this topic or PM me.

Hope this helps,

- Fooet

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a list of all the version 3 games, and how to play them all.
Get: Move you bag around the 3 holes using buttons A and C. Avoid catching poos and try to catch the music notes. The crotchets, ( the music note on its own ) will give you 1 point and the double quaver, ( The note joined with another note ) will give you 2 points. If you miss any music note or you catch a poo, then it's game over for you :angry: !!

If your tamagotchi is a baby or a child, and you complete Get by getting 100 points you will receive 150 points. If you complete Get and your tamagotchi is a teenager you will receive 225 points. And finaly if your tamagotchi is an adult, and you complete Get, you will receive 300 points.

Bump: Bump is played exactly the same as played on a version 2. Meet your opponent and choose the level of power, ( the higher the better ) and watch them bump eachother 9 times. On the last bump whoever bumps he other character down first is the winner, and goes through to the next round. There are 8 rounds in total. If you win in all 8 rounds you are the champion. If you are the chapion and you weigh alot, you will receive 600p. However if your tamagotchi doesn't way much atall, you will receive 2400p. Don't worry if you lose on the first round, you will still receive 5p :angry:

Flag: Flag is not as simple as it seems. If the black flag is held up press the left button ( A ) and if the white flag is held up, press the right button, ( C ). If the white and black flags are held up bot together, press the right AND the left button. If the flags face inwards together - press A and C. This happens to try and confuse you.

But be careful. Watch out for the imitation flag. If a slightly smaller flag appears, don't press anything and wait for the proper flag to pop up. The imitation flag can pop up several times. If you complete flag and your tamagotchi is a teenager, you will receive 300p, if your tamagotchi is an adult you will receive 600p. :huh:

Heading: Again as played on version 2, move your tamagotchi around using buttons A and C depending on where the ball drops. When you are in the right position, press button B to jump up and head the ball. Warning, if you jump up too soon the ball will come down with you and you will lose. No matter what stage your tamagotchi is, you will win a maximum of 400p if you head the ball 20 times. :huh:

Memory: To play memory watch the sequence of arrows and then repeat them yourself. For the left arrow, press button A the up arrow, button B and the right arrow, button C. You will start off with 2 arrows to repeat, building up to 8 arrows. You will have to complete each amount of arrows 3 times ( i.e 2 arrows 3 times, 3 arrows 3 times, e.t.c. ) Completing memory will earn you 600p. :eek:

Sprint: Meet your opponent and race to the finish line. When the race has begun, press any button continously to help your tamagotchi get to the finish line first. There are 9 rounds. Completing all 9 rounds you will earn 600p to around 1200p, again depending on the weight of your tamagotchi. :huh:

If there is anything else about any of the 6 games you would like to know about, then please feel free to either reply to this topic or PM me.

Hope this helps,

- Fooet
By the way, incase you didn't know, imitation means fake :hitodetchi:

- Fooet

Wow! Thanks for the advice I was really confused on how to play "flag" the directions weren't very clear until I read your post. Thanks again! :D

my tamagotchi version:3

training:| hey i just started

generation: 5g

weight: 41pds

name: Tim :D

I am glad to see I have helped, and that you find the games easier to play.

- Fooet

Have to say you put lots of hard work in to that all those tips are 5/5

Have to say you put lots of hard work in to that all those tips are 5/5
Thankyou, that comment really makes my day, Glitter - thankyou!!

- Fooet

whats up with the crotchet and double quaver notes? arnt they quarter notes and 2 eight notes...?

by the way, great tips for the games i always wondered how to play the flag game, and since it has how many points u get, i can pick which game to play to get the most yay

Last edited by a moderator:
whats up with the crotchet and double quaver notes? arnt they quarter notes and 2 eight notes...?
by the way, great tips for the games i always wondered how to play the flag game, and since it has how many points u get, i can pick which game to play to get the most yay
They may be quavers and double eights, but oh well.

Still helping I see - very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back