@!!@ Seeking an answer @!!@

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I need help and I need help quick! (I'm worried)

I've had a tamagotchi for about 10 days now, but whether be it for pausing or playing around with the date and time, my tama's only 7 years old (no matchmaker yet) but I'm fine with this. This way I get to spend more time with Toto and she's so very lovely.

However, here comes my concern into the picture. In the past, I owned many different virtual pets. One of them being the second best to tamagotchi the famous Dinkie Dino (Rakuraku Dinokun) and with these other pets, I grew experienced and patient, and learned to love them individually and tend to their needs as I tended to no other's.

But 'with' these 'other' pets I owned, they 'needed' me. That's the problem I see with Tamagotchies .. It seems they don't really need you.

All the other pets I owned, whenever their hunger meter would empty 2 bars, they would beep for food. If they all emptied, they'd beep again, and if you 'once more' ignored their call, 'then' they'd die.

But they had other things they cried for attention as well. Being thirsty, having pooped themselves, or just plain lonely.

Now with this tamagotchi, I've seen a level into the virtual pets I had never before. It is by far the most sophisticated one I've come to know over the years.

But, unfortunately I feel like I'm not needed. As if my pet will 'never' cry (beep) for me. Tamagotchies do NOT cry until all FOUR of their hearts are empty. Tamagotchies do NOT cry when they poop unless you've potty trained them (this is a MIRACLE btw if you can get them to beep before pooping, I must have cought mine EVERY single time it had to go for a poop, I had her use the toilet, yet she never got trained. After the age of 6, I gave up) I mean they just DON'T beep!

'I' gotta 'think', "Oh maybe Toto needs something, it's been some time now" and check her status bar to see if anything's missing. Or 'I' gotta think oh maybe she's unhappy and needs a nice game of jumping. Etc etc ..

WHY doesn't she ever beep? I mean the hearts empty one by one every hour .. for four hearts it would mean you'd have to COMPLETELY ignore your pet for FOUR whole hours .. but WHO'D do that? If you're a person who's going to ignore this pet for four hours, why'd you buy it then? I miss hearing my pet beep!!

I've come to think maybe something's wrong with 'my' tamagotchie that she doesn't beep .. I mean I can't be watching her screen 24/7 every passing day just to see if she needs food or needs her poop cleaned. SHE should cry out to ME so that I can pull her out of my pocket once I hear her beep and attend to her needs. Am I wrong? Can someone tell me if MY tamagotchi is broken? Thank you.

Ra,

Honestly, Iv noticed this too. My OLD tamagotchi's seemed impossible to constantly watch, but this one...Well, it never needs anything. I look at it all the time and its fine and dandy. Of course, during school, Im glad it dosent really need me too much (Electronics are frowned on, Tamagotchi's arent specifically BANNED yet). They probably did this so they were easier t ocare for and not so demanding, pissing off teachers less. Also, the Infared is such a battery hog they are probably a little cautious of that too.

::sigh::

Your making me nostalgic for the Dinkie Dino...

I still own my first Dinkie Dino B) It was a cool one.. It was much 'simpler' than tamagotchi though.

Still, I'm beginning to miss dinkie's beeping .. atleast HE had need for me .. tama doesn't need anything... :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:) TamaGod ay? :)

This is probily occoring because you are takign perfect care of it. Like, when it has one unhappy heart, you give it 3 foods insead of 1 or 2.

Tamagotchi is a complex pet that has maney new features.

It does beep, even if the heats arnt emptie. Its just liek calling for attenetion. It can occore any time. Not just when the hearts are emptie.

What tamagotchi do you have? Mabey you have one of the healthy ones that dont need much attention. (ie. mimitchi).

If you want to get a needie-er tamagotchi, try and get a TamaOcean, they are really hard.

Hope this healps! If you need me to answer again, please tell me! :)

Mametchi is one of the best tamagotchi characters you can get. It is easy to look after.

Is thier anything else you need to ask?

This is probily occoring because you are takign perfect care of it.Like, when it has one unhappy heart, you feed it 3 foods instead of 1 or 2.
Tamagotchi is a complex pet that has maney new features.

It does beep, even if the hearts arnt emptie. Its just liek calling for attenetion. It can occore any time.Not just when the hearts are emptie.

What tamagotchi do you have? Mabey you have one of the healthy ones that dont need much attention.(i.e. mimitchi) If you want to get a needie-er tamagotchi, try and get a TamaOcean, they are really hard.

Hope this healps!
jappyx
You misspelled on purpose, didn't you? :huh:

i found that with my V2 more than V1, im playing my angel at the same time and it always needs me, my V2 doesnt so much...i guessed maybe i was looking after it too well. ocean tamagotchis are impossibly needy, they always need attention!

It's ok. Even I think like that......but just because I'm telling you this don't stop looking after Toto completely.

And secondly, it's a VIRTUAL pet. It doesn't really LIVE, you know? It's an electronic device BANDAI made. Sorry, i sound like a wierd person I know. And need to keep it with you. It's ok if it doesn't really lovelovelove you like mad, but it's not REAL. IT'S ELECTRONIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back