sporkiemans tama ;)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sporkieman

Reaction score
ok, well here goes, on friday i got back from air cadet camp ( so much marching! UGH!) and some kid there had a v3 tama, and i wassurprised cuzi didnt even know there were v3s! (yes i dont pay attention to ads and stuff) so i really wanted one, so with the money i got from cadets,i went to the store and bought an awesome looking see through yellow one with blue buttons, i really wanted the black one with chinese symbols though, those look awesome, well i turned it on, and saw a little egg, and then i set the date and time, and i saw the username thing and was surprised, because none of the other tamagotchis had this. so i looked in the instructions, and i read about tamatown, so i created a username, and then i waited for the usual blobby baby thing to pop out, and now its a cooler looking thing with ears! i was a beautiful baby girl looking at me, and named her suzie :huh: so i fed her, played with her, and *shudder* cleaned up after her, the usual baby stuff and waited for a marutchi or something, and i saw what looked like a pinecone with legs, it was so cute! it turned out to be a mizutamatchi ;) i loved her very much, then i played the games with her, kept her healthy, then she slept. the next day there was a plant in the shop, so i bought it not knowing what it was, i got 850 points! yay! then i went on tamatown, and won so many souveneirs! then i entered then on my tama ;) :lol: then a few hours later there was a brilliant flash and BOOM! a young mametchi YAY!

:mellow: now its a day later, ill keep you all posted, feel free to put messages in this log, sporkieman :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back