Weird X Thing--Help?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

atearofapathy

Reaction score
All of a sudden I looked at my baby and there are these X's flashing. A big black X and a smaller white one inside it with a black rectangle and what looks like a handle.

Does anyone have any clue what might have happened? I've been playing with it all morning and everything so I don't think it should hate me. It was perfect five minutes before.

Please help! Thank you. >>;

tama.jpg

If you can see it, that is what keeps flashing.

Well incase you still needed help, the battery is dead and you need to change it. :( :p

~Tama-Love~

Or you can do what I did, put it in a fridge or freezer, wait 10 minutes then Reset-Download.

Thank you everyonee!

Yeah I've only had mine for a month and it says the battery lasts for three months about.

I just went to reset-download and it was fine.

Thank you though.

...we don't have a walmart here. It's quite weird. Felt the need to add that.

^^;

Or you can do what I did, put it in a fridge or freezer, wait 10 minutes then Reset-Download.
DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!! Who knows what would happen?!? Reset-Download, or take the battery out. Don't just leave it in a drawer because occasionally the sign stops flashing and then it might die. Good Luck with your Tamagotchi!

StarTama :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back