Photo
- - - - -

HELP CHEST STOLE SOME OF MY SOUVENIRS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rizzo34

• rizzo34 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 August 2006 - 04:37 AM ( #1 )

:hitodetchi: [COLOR=red] After i bought a chest and used it the UGLY marriage thing covered me with smoke and started doing really UGLY HIDIOUS EVILLLL faces and now at least 5 souvenirs are missing as well as leaving my hungry & happy meter EMPTY ???????????? HELP can anyone explain this THIEVING UGLY EVIL SCARY HAG's ACTIONS ????????????

Replies

Views

Started

08 Aug 2006

Last Post

11 Aug 2006

Tarakotchi93

• tarakotchi93 user photo

Posted 08 August 2006 - 07:38 AM ( #2 )

Sometimes the chest turns your Tama into a baby or into a old timer. When that happens, all hearts empty and the weight drops into the minimum.

The chest doesn't steal your souvenirs. The souvenirs went probably 'missing' earlier; when your Tama returns to the Tamagotchi planet, s/he will take some souvenirs with him/her. These souvenirs are: the keys from the townhall, the medal from the school, the cellphone and BMX bike from parents and grandparents and the items won from the arcade.

Edited by Tarakotchi93, 08 August 2006 - 07:39 AM.

Denryuu

• denryuu user photo

Posted 08 August 2006 - 08:03 AM ( #3 )

A tip for dealing woth the dissapearing souviniers: Make a chart that has the codes of the ones that dissapear. That's what I'm doing.

rizzo34

• rizzo34 user photo

Posted 11 August 2006 - 04:15 AM ( #4 )

:furawatchi: THANKS for your reply i have kept all my codes luckily to retrieve my souvys back and i think i have a permanent fear of the chest i just keep gettin shrunk

RIZZZZZO34