MY PERANTS AND GRANDPERANTS AR GONE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cek

Reaction score
I was going to visit my perant and when i went to press the Parent button, it would not let me in is this normal! I don`t think its a glitch cause, i`m on my # gen. nothing like this has ever happened before!!

P.S. It WILL let me into history

Last edited by a moderator:
have any of your tamagotchis died? When they die, and you press A and C to start over, your tamagotchi appear in history, and obviously, you would not really have any parents. If however you did not visit and pick up the parents souvenir last gen, they seem to disappear (what happened to me anyway). It is still "weird".

This happens because the family list gets full. The more generations you have the old parents and grand parents go away.

I onley had 2 parents in my parent list!!!!!!!!!!!! And the same thing is happening to my friends. I only have one guy in my history list and it was my first guy;Zig

that happened to me too! i needed the bike from my grandparents and they weren't there! :) i'm on gen 3 now

-------------------

name-sammy

age-4

gender-boy

training-9

gen-4

That is the same with mine and i am on the 3rd generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back