I'm a grandpa!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
Well, Toto's a mametchi, she's 7 years old, 9/9 bars and perfectly happy.

Today at 3:00PM my tama started beeping, I took it out of my pocket and saw that the matchmaker had come out of nowhere with a book by her side.

I remembered having read before that if you wanted a boy, you had to press "A" and if you wanted a girl, you had to press "B". Since Toto (the mother) was a girl, this time I wanted a boy, so I pressed "A" then the matchmaker slided to the left side of the screen, and a Hanatchi (little wormy guy with the big pink nose) came. Then It only showed Hanatchi on my screen with the options YES or NO on the top. I picked YES, then hanatchi moved to the right side of the screen, Toto appeared on the left side. They faced eachother, this blank heart appeared, after a few second's delay, the heart filled itself, they smiled happily into eachother's face, then the screen went dark, these fireworks started to shoot into the air (real cool sounds) then when the screen came back again, my mametchi was standing with a little baby by her side (looks like a shirobebitchi)

It's so neat, when I feed Toto, she turns and feeds her baby some of the food I gave her :angry:

But coolness to one side, here are my questions. Three of them actually.

#1) Could I have 'selected' any bachelor I wanted? Was there a way to 'scroll' through a bunch of bachelors or was Hanatchi my only choice?

#2) I read that after 24hrs Toto will leave her baby and I will be left with the 2nd generation. Now Toto had her baby at 3:00PM, does this mean that tomorrow at 3:00PM she will leave? Or does she leave over the night? If she leaves over the night, WHEN will she leave? I know that she's supposed to say goodbye to her baby, I don't want to miss seeing this, so if you know, please let me know :(

#3) Does having a 2nd generation with a mom who had 9/9 training bars guarantee me having a mimitchi this time?

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND ANSWERING!

P.S: I'll be more patient this time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Not, the matchmaker comes with one person each time. If you want another tamagotchi to mate with, click "no" and wait for the next time she comes

2) It will leave 2 days after breeding... But at 12.00 at night.... So if you want to watch the "ceromony", say up till 12.00

3) No, it just depends on how you look after your tamagotchi. On tips on how to get the particuar charicters, the go here ---> https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamapluschara.php

Hope this helps. Do you have any more questions?

Thank you very much :) See he who waits gets what he needs :) You've been great :) Do you think Hanatchi was a good match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back