How do you make your tama happier?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raquaz

Reaction score
I'm trying to get the secret character, Nazotchi ;) , and my tama is unhappy. It's a toddler and it weighs 11 lbs. I don't want to feed it a snack, or I'll lose my chance to get the character I want. It just needs to gain 2 more pounds... but I can't let my tama be unhappy. :( Please help.

Umm, I think the only way you can get Nazotchi is debugging. I'm not sure, though. Can you feed it a meal or two?

Umm, I think the only way you can get Nazotchi is debugging. I'm not sure, though. Can you feed it a meal or two?
I'm pretty sure you can get it by not feeding it snacks... and it won't eat any meals! ;)

If you're using a V2, you can feed it treats.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way you can get it happy without snacks or games.... Wait, do you know what its favorite food is? I believe there's a chart of V3 Tama's favorite foods somewhere on this site. You could check the chart and see if you have its favorite food or if it's in the shop.

Oh, thank you! That never came to my mind! You really helped! ;)

So you had some of its favorite food? That's lucky.

wait a minute everyone. first of all, you can get nazotchi by not feeding it snacks and by debugging.

my trick usually is that right after the baby is hatched from the egg, that is when i take VERY good care of it. i will feed it four meals to fill up the hungry hearts and then play a game PERFECTLY, and it will lose much less happy hearts. since the happy hearts is losing less when i played perfectly, its hunger will go down and i feed it meals and then play more games PERFECTLY. it will surely lose less happy heart, but it will lose happy hearts but lesser. i just do this until it evolves to a toddler, when it is baby form it needs more attention. when it turns to toddler, that is when my attention starts to go down, because toddlers need less attention than babies.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

No, it's ok. Now I keep a spare 13 lbs just in case it gets un-happy. :)

I want to just add, there is another way of keeping happy hearts always full.

When you put your Tama into the toilet in time, it will gain a happy heart. If your Tama's happy hearts are full when you do that, your Tama won't lose a happy heart next time it should lose a happy heart. So if you always get your Tama to the toilet in time, it will never lose happy hearts. (Expect from discipline) (It's like when you give meals until your Tama refuses to keep the hungry hearts always full)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ok, thanks! My tama just evolved into a patapatatchi and I've just let her go to the toilet on time! Thanks for the help! :nazotchi:

im actually tryng to do the same thing do you guys have any other suggestions?

I believe that the baby's favorite food is a lollypop, although if you can't get one of those, keep in mind that every Tama loves steak, which you can get easily with the shop code.

[SIZE=14pt] The baby's favorite food is a cupcake!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to get the secret character, Nazotchi :nazotchi: , and my tama is unhappy. It's a toddler and it weighs 11 lbs. I don't want to feed it a snack, or I'll lose my chance to get the character I want. It just needs to gain 2 more pounds... but I can't let my tama be unhappy. :lol: Please help.
you could only debug it or you wold have to have a kiti.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way you can get it happy without snacks or games.... Wait, do you know what its favorite food is? I believe there's a chart of V3 Tama's favorite foods somewhere on this site. You could check the chart and see if you have its favorite food or if it's in the shop.
where is the chart? :nazotchi:

where is the chart? :p
I can't find it.... I could have sworn there was one on TamaTalk. It must have been on some other site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back