and so another generation.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamablood.tama

Reaction score
Well, this is the beggining. My v3 is a young female Hinatchi, my second one (my brothers) is a Young Female Hikotchi and a male and female Tarakotchi and Pyon kotchi which are my sister and her friends. My sisters and her friend's just mated so they each have a baby (male). well these are their names.

*type* *name* *generatin and blood* *years (tama years)*

Hinatchi- betty (daughter of Sammy (2generation))(4)

Hikotchi-Alba (daughter of Maria (2 generation) (3)

Tarakotchi-peter (first generation (has child))(6)

Pyontchi-megan (first generation(has child)) (7)

peter and megan have two boys together and should leave tommorrow night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i should explain my Tama plan. I plan to relate 4 tamagotchis and create a royal bloodline (a bloodline of overlaping family members, which if one joins, one is thought as royal) and by doing so i will have a family with "ancient decendants" (1000 tama-years) (about 2.5 normal years). abnd then i will connect with other people's tama's creating a "new tama race" . (they will still be the same though). and by hope i will dedicate this race to Lucy, who recently passed away and left a spot for peter, the father of the new race.

well my peter and megan had kids. (two boys) peter i naming his (i forget) and megan is naming her's tomorrow (the "choose a name" help is on what's on your mind) (little thing i wrote). anyway in about an hour i'll check them an tomorrow morning we'll make a decision. :nazotchi:

YAYYY!!!! today my hinatchi turned 4! and she turned into a teketchi. im planning on giving her a love potion.

Well, this is some of my previouse hystory of the four tamagotchis:

Sammy+(matchmaker chose) megan+peter Maria+(matchmaker chose)

l _l_ l

Betty l l alba

Jack Timmy

Lucy mimie

l l

Died died

Today im thinking of pausing my Betty so Jack can catch up and they can mate. oh!, alba turned into robotchi (this one>) :mametchi: . I bought a tv for Betty yesterday, but she loves her doll better.

This is the family tree so far:

Sammy + (matchmaker chose) = Betty

Maria+(matchmaker chose) = Alba

Mimie = died

Lucy= died

Peter+ megan= jack and timmy

(sorry i messed up on the first.)

this is what my tama's egg covering looks like: (detailed since i can't post pictures)

Betty= blue with bubbles. ( I take care of this one)

Alba= snake skin+scales(my brother sort-of takes care of thgis one)

jack= pink with ribbons (my sister takes care of that one)

Timmy= Tropical forest (my sister's friend takes care of this one)

(but most of the time their in my possession, exept Timmy)

(they all are V3, I think I already mentioned that)

Yesterday, I had swimming lessons, so i left Alba in the car (unpaused) (i don't pause because i think they should grow as quick as possible). When i came out an hour later :huh: ....................

:ph34r: :eek: :eek: :eek:

she had..... :eek: .......a giant skull that was, well, big. I thought she had died for a second. Then, i remembered that for a tama to be dead, they would have to look like a dead turkey or something. so I cured her and luckly she's O.K :mametchi: .

wow,

my dear Betty just struck 99 lbs! Alba is 94 and jack is 55 lbs. i hope their children are more wise and watch their pounds. I've been brain-storming names and if i get a boy he will be called Link. If a girl is what i am given, she shall be called Veronica daughter of Betty, get it? Betty and Veronica? Archie? Never mind, i din't find it funny either. Or maybe i shall name her sammy after her grandmother. I cannot inform you about timmy because he is with his actual owner, i only take care of him once every three days (about).

"Training"

Betty= (lllllllll) all trained.

Alba= (llllllll ) One missing to be full.

Jack= (lllll ) half way, missing four.

Timmy= (?) I'll get back to you.

One of the Present stories to become Legends for my future Tamas:

woops, i got Alba to 99 lbs! Alba's mother was Maria. Maria was a billotchi. But since my brother didn't like a female billotchi he placed a costume on her (the rare one you can only get with codes), and she called himself the super theif. Well, one day i got up early and took billotchi in the morning and connected, so in my friends list, I had The "super theif"'s true identity. But that same day He snuck into my room connected and got my friends list to think that there was no billotchi (deleting then connecting). Anyway, sammy new Billotchi's true identity, and for that Alba now knows that her mother was the "legendary" super theif. (he would connect and steal presents for others and stuff.). :mametchi: + :huh: .

Peter and Megan are the starters of the new generation. But it will be dedicated in the name of Lucy. Also Sammy will be the great Queen who is passing down the "royal blood". I consider "Royal tamas" the tamagotchis that are the Original ones. Meaning, the ones that where the first to actually Inhabit the tamagotchi egg (not the V1'S or ancesters), and only the first! So sadly second hand tamagotchis can't classify as royal.

NOTE:

NO 1ST GENERATION IS ROYAL, ONLY ONE! THE ONE YOU FIRST GOT WITH YOUR TAMA!

A tama decendat contiues to be royal until it dies and a new egg is hatched. that new tama is not royal, neither it's decendants nor its next "new egg" (incase it dies or its decendant).

Any way back to the Tamas. Alba (robotchi) trips alot while playing around on the screen, she use to do it more yesterday.

Here are the objects Alba has:

-building blocks.

-pen

-rc car 2

-umbrella

-costume (maria's)

-clone

-sun glasses

-rc car

-clock

-2nd costume

-ball

-drum

-music (tama-pod)

-trumpet

-shoes

-doll

-weights

-pencil

-music disk

-saktes

-cap

-ticket

-plant

Betty's stuff:

-Clock

-Costume

-pen

-clone

-weights

-cap(2)

-doll

-wings

-shirt

-Granophone

-sun glasses

-music (i call it tama-pod)

-throne (handed down by sammy, royal)

-drum

-trumpet

-bow

-rc toy

-darts

-boom box

-Tv

-honey (love potion for next generation)

-mirror

It is my sad duty to inform you of a certain death. Today Aug/ 14 / 2006 marks the day that our beloved ALBA passed away. she died of unhappiness, hunger, and intoxication (by poop). We pray that in the better place. she's gone to, she can ................

.......so today we dib thee farewell, alba.

Yup, she

X X

O

___

(if it messess up i'll re-do it)

Betty grew, drank the love potion (so did jack, which grew up into a blob with buck teeth+glasses) and FELL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER!!!!!

So tomorrow i GUESS that there will be an introduction of Zelda(if girl) or Deku (if man). I'll infom you soon!

WOOPY!!! i woke up this morning in a hurry and went straight to connect jack and betty sinjce yesterday they drank the love potion. and.......

......and.......

..... It happened they kissed, fireworks and had two kids! Betty got a boy who will be named prince and the second will be announced in two days or so. I AM SO HAPPY! Prince sure poops alot though. ^_^ :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back