who ever loves aquapets say I, I!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phonix

Reaction score
Anybody who dosen't like aquapets shouden't be in this blog!!! :blink:

And don't even think about saying anything mean our insualting!!! :p

I said don't even think about saying anything mean!

But I don't fully blame anyone if they don't know what they are.

Also they are so not dumb!!!!! :furawatchi: :lol: :lol: :lol: :huh:

Personally, I don't hate or like them. They're just kinda boring but dang cute. Most of the people who gush over them only had them for about a week, and most of the people who crap about them have had aquapets for a long time.

Now look at is this way: Are you going to listen to inexperienced children or impatient old timers?

I'M NOT ON ANYONE'S SIDE. DON'T SHOOT ME. I'M NEUTRAL!! -Puts arm over head-

I love aquapets! My friend has one and I think they are sooo cute! I am SOOOO getting one sometime! I LOVE AQUAPETS!

*~Tamagotchi~*

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDON"T
If you do not like them, don't come to this board.

Oh, and by the way, I am reporting your siggy. It has a cuss word it in and that's against the rules B) geez, some people.

*~Tamagotchi~*

no they're not.nanopets are wayyy BETTER!
If you don't like aquapets why did you come on here? I have a nanopet and I do agree, they are cute, but since I don't have an aquapet, I can't agree or disagree with you.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I have floptopus. And it's not true that people whom gush about them only had them for a week. I got mine for my B-day, at the beggining of Janurary this year. I still love it, but the batteries are dead..

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'

Aqua pets are o.k. I have two. But thats just my opinion because, we all have different opinions.

And please don't cause a flame war :angry: !!~

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them. In my opinion, they're equal to Tamas. My favorite feature is that you can talk to them. And yes, I had mine sence Christmas 2005! So people who like them don't have to have had them for a short time. Okay? *shifts away*

I. [SIZE=14pt]I.[/SIZE]. [SIZE=21pt]I.[/SIZE] [SIZE=28pt]I.[/SIZE] [SIZE=30pt]I!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I love aquapets. But, they can be a little annoying.... :)

I never seen an AquaPet so please be kind and show me a picture of them please and tell me their features

I have four Aquapets - a pink one, a blue one, a light green one and a dark green one.

Does anyone know their Japanese names? I think the pink one is called Puku :mimitchi: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back