Version 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whos got a version 2?

• I have

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't want one

• I'm Going to get one soon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish! there not even out yet in the US tho.. i think! lol.

i have a realy dark pink one with white dimonds and dark blue buttons and a light blue one with pink spots and buttons

I have recntly ordered one and am improting it from the UK. (Not Connexion, it's Connection)

I have a red one with white spots, and the character at the moment is kusatchi, which was a p2 character waay back in the '90s... i always got them then cos they were the worst characters and I couldn't take my tamagotchis to school back then.

I finally got one!!!! I'm so excited!! It's bright transparent blue with yellow buttons. Look in MimitchiRocks's latest news for more info. (hee hee, it's in my signature, so look down) WOOOO!!!!!!!

Ive just got a transparent pink Connexion ver.2 and its evolved into a little yu-fotchi so far. Every time i look at it it makes me smile 'cos its so cute looking! :blink:

I Have An Orangey Yellow 1 with purp[le and pink stars

and

a yellow front orange backed 1 with plus signs in orange on the front!

Orangey Yellow

Orange AND Yellow

Exactly the same as these

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what versions 2 tamagotchis r! Please tell me what they r and how r they different from versions 1 tamagotchis 'cause i m completely clueless!!!!!

Tammie Sammie :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back