help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris133d{tama lover}

Reaction score
my sis had a tamafor about a month1/2 and now the batterys dead.

how is that possible??

is itsupposed to die out that fast?

:p

wow

Fine deal... Did it say the batteryand the x on the screen!? Also if it did it may just be a glitch did she ty restarting it? Was the battery from the shop or did it come with the tama?

Last edited by a moderator:
The batteries don't usually die that fast, but maybe they were just bad batteries to begin with.

New ones should last longer.

those might be poorly made batterys..........download your tama and you should get a little more time. mine did the same , after a month 1/2 , my sisters v3 was giving mine a present , and wen the present should have showed up , the batterys were dead! she gave mine dead batterys

It's alright, sometimes the battery which comes with the Tamagotchi is not very good. It's probably because it sits in the Tamagotchi for a very long time before it is used and might be "out-of-date". Also, I find that V2 and V3 use batteries faster than V1. Plus, your sister and you both have Tamagotchis Do you connect a lot? If so, this could be using up the batteries. Usually batteries fail during connection because it is the time when the most power is required. My dad said that using the sound would probably wear out the batteries as well.

StarTama :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back