The Mametchi Adventure: Part VIII

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
We walked a long, long time. It was during this long trek that Mindy found out that she was named after a famous movie character. What do I have to say to that? Maybe "duh," but I found myself asking her, "Who?"

"Princess Mindy from the Spongebob Movie!"

"Oh yeah..."

Sasha and Talia went fishing the day we stopped by Lake Hinotamatchi again. Queen Robotchi said, "Oooh! Fish! That's my absolute FAVORITE food!!!"

Sasha said, "Really? So's mine!" They all had a long talk about fishing while Queen caught seventy-two fish in a row. Pink, Danny, and Leigh all ate pizza around a campfire and roasted corn dogs. Meanwhile, I think I packed too much food for this trip. As I ate another cake, I realized that I was getting fatter. Soon, Paris spotted two shadows coming over the horizon. They were the shadows of Dil and Sam. I ran for cover and took my pencil and paper with me. I wrote a help note, folded it into a paper airplane, and threw it to whack Talia in the nose. She read it and dragged Sasha and Queen over to the other side of the lake to help us. Mindy and Paris stood in front, shooting ninja stars and bayonets. The three Maskutchis wore their wings and flew above our camp to keep watch. Sasha got an idea. She whispered something to Talia, who giggled at Sasha's idea. Both of them went back to their tent and got their bubbles out. The two snuck up behind Dil and Sam, knocked them over on their backs, and poured the soap in their eyes. Dil and Sam both screamed, "MY EYES!!!!" I laughed and applauded the two brave Hanatchis.

~~~MimitchiRocks~~~

Latest posts

Back