Souvenirs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I just got a tamagotchi the other day (I used to have one when I was little, but I didn't know they still made them!), and I was overjoyed when I saw it in Toys R Us.

Anyway, I think that souvenirs 8-16 have to do with the king, trips, and parents. (Correct me if I'm wrong) I'm not too worried about getting those quite yet, cause like I said, I just got my tamagotchi a day ago, and I haven't aquired those kind of points. I was just wondering if souvenir 17 was one of those as well? If not, what is it or where does it come from? I've been in TamaTown all day collecting whatever souvenirs I can, but I'd just like a little boost.

If anyone could help, that would be great!

Thanx

~Chelsea

8 is the present you get from your parent, 9 is the one from your grandparent, 10-14 are souvenirs from the trips, and 15-17 are from the king.

here they are :furawatchi:

8. cell phone(from parents)

9. BMX bicycle(from grandparents

10. skis(from the switzerland trip)

11. palm tree(from hawaii trip)

12. surf board(from australia trip)

13. panda bear(from china trip)

14. maracas(from chile trip)

15. ring(from donating 5000 points to the king)

16. cape(from donating 12000 points to the king)

17. crown(from donating 30000 points to the king)

hope i helped!!1

Thank you so much!! You guys have been a great help!!

Sorry that I sound so clueless, I'm just amazed (and a bit relieved!!) that they actually still make tamagotchi's!

Thanx again!

~Chelsea

I know! I didn't know they made them either, now I own 2 and im so very addicted to them I want a 3rd! I love tamagotchi's. Cant wait for v4 I'll be getting it as soon as its released, even if it means camping outside the store lol the new features are really good. So happy I rediscovered the joys of tamas.

Love Timefall :) :furawatchi:

Tamatalk recieved an item, treat and souvenir chart from bandai.

It shows the items and treats that can be found in tamatown. It also shows the tamagotchi version three souvenirs. :huh:

Here it is:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=54951

PM me if you want to know where any of the souvenirs are. B)

-sk8er girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
i really really want to no wat the last sovenier is n where u get it from can any 1 help?

anikaxxx

i really really want to no wat the last sovenier is n where u get it from can any 1 help?anikaxxx
Sorry, I don't think it's been released yet. I have every other souvonier but it. GGRRRRR! ;) :p :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :) :D

It got released just yesterday

it's a big photo with Mametchi, Androtchi/Robotchi and Ichigotchi smiling

No joke I got it yesterday afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back