Bo Bo's Mystery...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connectionrules

Reaction score
It was 5:00 pm, Bo Bo the Hanatchi's owner, Stephen was having dinner. Bo Bo sighed. He had had a tough day.

"5:00PM, great. Time to go to Tamagotchi Planet." Bo Bo said. Each day, when its dinner at your house, Tamagotchi's will go to Tamagotchi Planet. Before he knew it, Bo Bo was on Tamagotchi Planet.

"Sigh, Hi Phil." Bo Bo said to his friend he met everyday. Phil was a Gozaritchi.

"Hay, wats da matter, eh?" Phil asked.

"I'm a little depressed. Why? I have no Idea." Bo Bo answered.

"Well, you better get happy, 'cuz we're stayin at a Hotel tonight!" Phil smiled.

"How can I, I have to be home after dinner!" Bo Bo said.

"I hired someone to look pretend to be you!" Phil said.

"SWEET! A NIGHT OFF!" Bo Bo smiled.

A little while later, Bo Bo and Phil go to the Hotel, got different rooms and unpaked.

"See you in a while," Bo Bo said.

"yup." Phil said. It just so happened that their room's were beside eachother!

"Ok, we'll go down later and go to the Bar at 8:00PM." Bo Bo said.

"Ok." Phil answered.

A little while later, Bo Bo and Phil went to the Bar and brought a pack of cards.

What will they play,

1:BlackJack

or

2:Crazy Eights?

If you choose BlackJack, go to A, if you choose Crazy Eights, go to B.

A: They choose to play BlackJack. Half way through the game, BAM! Phil is dead. There are three suspects.

Suspect Number 1, the Memitchi Waiter. Her name was Wanda. She had been known to do things like this. She had done her years in jail, and now was out. Phil and Wanda had gone out once before. Phil dumped her. Could she have place poisin in Phil's Coca-Cola?

Suspect number 2, the famous Maskutchi theif. His name was John. He was known to be up to no good and always trying to steal something. Phil always had his pure Gold Ninja Nives With him. They were worth 1 million dollars. Could John Have killed Phil by Stabbing him?

Suspect Number 3, Sarah, an amzing escape artist Mametchi. She had never done any crime at all.

B: Fortunatly, Bo Bo and Phil had a safe and happy Trip. Sorry, the mystery was in Part A! The only mystery you will ponder is why the higloght of the trip was Crazy Eights!

Tune in for Part 2, coming soon!!!

Latest posts

Back