My 'Gotchi's gone haywire...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lick1my9chicken

Reaction score
I was playing games with my Tamagotchi (He just grew from a toddler to a child) and when I came back to the main screen he was some kind of black gremlin thing with a hat? I thought that's what he's supposed to look like as an adut but my 'Gotchi is the Tamatchi. Even worse, I can't get to any of my icons and is constantly going from the main screen to the time screen Everytime I reset the thing there is a "download" and a "reset" option, but neither one I can pick because my 'Gotchi won't give me control of the buttons. Is it the battery, should I buy a new one? Or is it something else and I should buy a new Tamagotchi? If anybody knows, PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks.

I think you should buy a new one or take out the battery and then put it back in quickly and see if it works know.

Warning Might Loose your current Tama Info.

Welcome To Tama Talk Lick1my9chicken

I think that mabye your tamagotchi is starting to run out of batteries. My best advice is to either replace the battery, or just by a new one.

I remember that my Tamagotchi did something like that the one time I got water in it.... I lost control of the A button. Was the Tamagotchi anywhere near water when this happened?

The thing with the hat is what comes up when you are connecting with a different version. I would:

First, take battery out, put in again

secondly (if that doesn't work) buy new battery put in tama

last resort, buy new tama

I was playing games with my Tamagotchi (He just grew from a toddler to a child) and when I came back to the main screen he was some kind of black gremlin thing with a hat? I thought that's what he's supposed to look like as an adut but my 'Gotchi is the Tamatchi. Even worse, I can't get to any of my icons and is constantly going from the main screen to the time screen Everytime I reset the thing there is a "download" and a "reset" option, but neither one I can pick because my 'Gotchi won't give me control of the buttons. Is it the battery, should I buy a new one? Or is it something else and I should buy a new Tamagotchi? If anybody knows, PLEASE HELP ME!
Thanks.
was your gotchi connecting??? cause that would explain the black gotchi! ;)

I think you must've tried doing the Debug cheat at one point, since one of the only ways to get that one without connecting is to use Debug Trick and choose that form. If you are able to do actions again, it's got some funny features in the black-hat form. But since it is only meant for Non-V3 connections, it doesn't have certain graphics and animations.

Relax! There could be a logical explanation for all this! One of my V3s buttons once stopped working (that is, all buttons on one V3), INCLUDING reset. It was late at night but by morning everything was okay! Nothing like that every happened again and everything was just fine! If the worst comes to the worst you might have to buy a new Tamagotchi. Because V3s are more advanced, they have more errors. Have you ever noticed how more complicated computers have more errors? It's kinda like that!

StarTama :blink:

.... If you are able to do actions again, it's got some funny features in the black-hat form. ....
Really? What sort of weird features?

Anyway, the person didn't say what version it was that went haywire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back