Making a Baby with another Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nacey

Reaction score
I'm playing with my niece's Tamagotchi, and I'm trying to get both of ours to mate. They're both 8, they're male and female, and they have four hearts each and are seemingly in heaps of love. But they're not having babies. I don't get it - why won't they mate? Anyone got any idea? Hugs!

Don't worry, keep linking, thins is how it hapend on my Connections (now i am raising there babys), after a certain amount of linking, you will link them and nether will move, then the female will jump to the males side and you see the fireworks, then twon babys pop out, one go's on one side, and one stays with the mom, then 24 hours later, the parents will leave to be with eachother, how romantic,lol...

I'm having the same problem, but don't give up! Keep trying, and also try out different combinations of pressing the buttons to connect. (Different patterns can make it play games or give presents... I already figured them out my just experimenting a bit)

To be able to mate, the Tamagotchis must be adults for at least 48 hours. Keep trying and eventually they will... ermmm... do their thing!

Thanks everyone! Problem is, I only see my niece once a week, so the whole time during our visit we're madly connecting our pets! Both our pets got match-made and have their own seperate babies. Maybe in a couple of weeks they can have a love match! :angry:

theres a love potion 4 that

bcbc caba

if u use that then connect they have kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back