WOW! We're listed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

We had a huge boost in new memberships and traffic to TamaTalk today... Found out that Bandai has updated Tamagotchi.com and added Fan Connection which lists a handful of Tamagotchi fan sites... And best of all... WE'RE LISTED! Woohoo! :lol: Thanks to everyone here for Making TamaTalk what it is today!

To those of you who are visiting TamaTalk for the first time via Tamagotchi.com, we welcome you! Come on in and make yourself at home... Connect with some new friends who share your love for Tamagotchi!

To those TamaTalk members who have their site listed on Fan Connection... Congrats to you as well... It looks like a nice pick of sites from the Tamagotchi Topsites list!

Last edited:
Congratulations to Admin and the TamaTalk Members!

However, I don't think there was every any doubt that TamaTalk would one day be acknowledged, considering it's the largest Tamagotchi Fan Community, which is an even greater achievement.

Welcome to all new members and those members who are to come (oh yes, I'm so psychic).

Great job, everyone!

WOW!!!!!This is great!More members which means more friends which means more fun!

Ohh yeah! Thats so cool!! I am so glad that TamaTalk is growing! I love tamatalk! ^_^

[SIZE=14pt]YAY! TAMATALK IS POPULAR![/SIZE]

Congratulations to ALL Tamatalk members!

*Grabs trophe, and holds it up high*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats how I found out about this website is tamagotchi.com

Hmm, I joined not through that link, but it looks like BanDai really likes us! :D

We had a huge boost in new memberships and traffic to TamaTalk today... Found out that Bandai has updated Tamagotchi.com and added Fan Connection which lists a handful of Tamagotchi fan sites... And best of all... WE'RE LISTED! Woohoo! :wacko: Thanks to everyone here for Making TamaTalk what it is today!
To those of you who are visiting TamaTalk for the first time via Tamagotchi.com, we welcome you! Come on in and make yourself at home... Connect with some new friends who share your love for Tamagotchi!

To those TamaTalk members who have their site listed on Fan Connection... Congrats to you as well... It looks like a nice pick of sites from the Tamagotchi Topsites list!
:kuribotchi: cool :furawatchi:

:( omg I knew this was the best site in the world! :( PS:congrats 2 all the tamatalk members and Admin! :D

A bit late on this but congrats on the site being listed! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back