Do you think pixel chix are better then tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like pixel chix more then tamagotchis ?

• pixel chix are better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamagotchis are better

• what are pixel chix

• pixel chix are dum

• tamagochis are dum

• I hate both of them

• I hate pixel chix so much I destroyed mine

• I hate tamagotchis so much I destroyed mine

• I can not decide, I love both of them alot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 106848

Reaction score
pixel chix are borring. I saw someone at the mal open one that they did not own, start playing with it for a few seconds, and leave. I was curious to see what they do, and after a few seconds I got borred.

tamagotchis are way more fun. :mametchi:

ok let me tell u that pixel chix ARE A LOAD OF *word edited*! u can not turn off da sound, so if ur in a bus with someone who has one, then watch out they r so loud. da little girl on them is NOT a good role model for little girls, coz she just goes 2 parties all da time. In conclusion, neva get a pixel chix coz they r *word edited*

EDIT: It would be a good idea to watch your choice of words. Some people get offended by language like that even when some letters are subsititued by asterisks.

Thanks

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
Pixel chix are dumb, and I agree they are bad examples for small children.There is no comparison between Tamagotchi's and Pixel Chix. Besides, who would want to take care of a virtual human?

It's more fun taking care of a vutual pet than a vurtual person. Anyways, tamagotchis were out first and they are way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way cooler :p

It's more fun taking care of a vutual pet than a vurtual person. Anyways, tamagotchis were out first and they are way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way cooler :(
I agree, it is more fun taking care of a virtuel pet.

Tamas rule, they are cool !!! :(

Pixel chix drule, and then they are all wet and broken !!! :(

I'm scared of pixel chix! my friend has one, and at night it's a ghost! I don't like them very much. but I guess they are cool in a way,

Not trying to be rude, but pixel chix are NOT cool.

But, that is my opinion, not yours.

But still, 90% of tamatalkers think they are NOT cool.

pixel chix are borring. I saw someone at the mal open one that they did not own, start playing with it for a few seconds, and leave. I was curious to see what they do, and after a few seconds I got borred.
tamagotchis are way more fun. :mimitchi:
:ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: Pixel chix ABSOLUTELY RULE!!!! how could you say they dont? you are wrong! go to www.pixelchix.com and play the demos and you'll surely get addicted! i did so i'm getting the mall soon and the car and ive already got the house which ABSOLUTELY RULES!!

:mametchi:

xD that was kind of a dumnb question! DUH! Tamagotchi is WAAAAAAY better! More fun, and it's a virtual pet, not a virtual friend :huh: who would want a virtual friend when they could go out with some real friends. if that's supposed to be a virtual pet, I never thought a person would be my ept xD

To make it simple, pixle chicks suck, tamagotchi rules!

*~Tamagotchi~*

To think I accually wanted a pixle chick, omg people would think I'm strange! 0_0 One thing if it's a girl taking care of a pixle dude, but a girl taking care of a pixle chick? No, sounds weird, and is sort of strange.

*~Tamagotch

Pixel chix are dumb, and I agree they are bad examples for small children.There is no comparison between Tamagotchi's and Pixel Chix. Besides, who would want to take care of a virtual human?
No kidding ! who would want to take care of a virtual person?Pixle chixs are soooooooo dumb[SIZE=21pt]!!!!!!![/SIZE]

No kidding ! who would want to take care of a virtual person?Pixle chixs are soooooooo dumb[SIZE=21pt]!!!!!!![/SIZE]
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Virtual Pets=AWESOME!!!1

Virtual Person=...eh...weird

*~Tamagotchi~*

Pixel chix are weird but I think the mall is cool. I think the company improved a lot. The car was dum.

Pixel chix are OK. They're not perfect, like tamas, but they're not stupid!

I would say that tamagotchi is better quality and more well know than any other virtual pet in exsistence, as they were the first. Therefore, they're pretty hard to exceed. I've never played with pixelchix, but I find it ullikley they'd be better. I think they're in the 4-8yrs age range.

\(^o^)

I would say that tamagotchi is better quality and more well know than any other virtual pet in exsistence, as they were the first. Therefore, they're pretty hard to exceed. I've never played with pixelchix, but I find it ullikley they'd be better. I think they're in the 4-8yrs age range.

\(^o^)
She isn't really a virtual pet, she's a virtual person! 0_0

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back