What is better, tamagotchi or dinkie dino

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are tamas better than dinkie dinos ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• They are both really cool

• I stepped on my dinkie dino

• I stepped on my tama

• What is a dinkie dino ?

• They are both stupid, I only like pixel chix

• I don't have a tama but I know they're better then dinkie dinos

• I threw my dinkie dino in the trash

• I threw my tama in the trash

• I like tamas soooo much I have 10+

• I like dinkie dinos soooo much I have 10+

• I hate both of them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 106848

Reaction score
Hi, I've herd tones of people talk about dinkie dinos are better/worse then tamas and I want to make it final. I want everyone to stop making topics about tamas being better/worse then dinkie dinos. If you read this I want you to never make or encourage another poll/topic about dinkie dinos being better/worse then tamas ever again. If you would like to tell people that dinkie dinos are better/worse then tamas, please do it here. And tell other people about this poll before people start again.

Vote if you want people to know your opinion on dinkie dinos.

[SIZE=11pt]Yeah, Dinkies are very hard to find too. There are a LOT of fake Dinkies all over ebay too so you can't just go there to get one. 98% of the ones on ebay are horrible multi-pets using the Dinkie packaging and shells.[/SIZE]

It's hard to compare them to Tamagotchis too since they were made years ago and these new tamagotchis are so different from what Tamagotchi used to be when Dinkies were made. To be fair, you'd have to compare Dinkies to the original Tamagotchis too. :ph34r:

Yeah I know.. picky, picky..

Dinkie Dino on this page.

Last edited by a moderator:
my uncle who's 30 went to japan to buy one for his sister, it was a dinky dino, but then they had to go to work so instead they gave the dinky dino to my cousin! I can't believe we have one! They are very cool and you have to air condition them, take a shower, and drinks, and a study, it's cool! But tamas are better.

The Dinkie Dino is really fun and cute. It was my first 'virtual pet' before Tamagotchis. I don't like how they have dollar store multipet fake ones, like Mothra said. I tried one of those, and they were boring and reset easily.

They're both really good in my oppinion, and it already had a built in pause, before the Tamagotchis. IF you just went to the 'Clock' screen, then it would automaticly pause. It didn't slow down the aging process though.

*Please be nice. We don't need to be rude.*

Last edited by a moderator:
can you sell 1 in english

i bought a fake 1 last week

AS a kid I had as close to a real as u get called a cyber baby, it was exactly the same!!

i wanna real one:)

Closed for topic bumpage. Feel free to make a new one if you like. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back