oh no i got a fake one

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamatalking

Reaction score

This is sooo bbaaad :angry: :angry: :angry: i got a fake tamagotchi its not fair at all not fair not fair waaaah waaah helpm me and dad wont let me buy a real vesion 3 tamagtchi waaah waaah not fair :angry: :angry: :( :mellow: :angry: :angry: :angry: and guess what it doesnt even ave th e mimitchi and the real characters waaah waaah waaah

I feel so sorry for you! What i think you should try is to do something really good for your parents such as housework or grades and get a v3 as a reward! But again, I am very sorry about your fake tamagotchi :mellow:

Ideas for helping ur dad:

1.Wash his car when he is out

2.Mow the lawn

3.Weed ur gardens (If u have any)

4.Pick up after ur messes

5.Clean ur room

6.Have a positive mood-if ur yelling @ them ur work is useless

7.Do the dishes

Oh and really sorry about the fake-next time u buy one look at the buttons, designs, and look for the bandai logo. :ichigotchi:

Best wishes :furawatchi:

i am very sry Tamatalking

Last edited by a moderator:
OOh that's sad...but there are fun stuff about the fake ones too right? Or can you show us a link of it? Maybe it's not fake...

Are you sure it is a fake try look in the back if it has the word BANDAI molded in the back if it does it is real but if it does not the it is a fake then that is so sad I feel so sorry for you I hope you can get a real v3 soon.

Oh and here is the character chart so try see if any of your characters are these characters. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man it's amazing what people do for money IT'S INFURIATING THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE :furawatchi: i'm sorry that sucks. :lol: i wish you good luck and "may good fortune rule over you, peace live in your heart, and the stars watch over you"- quote of the eragon & eldest books i send you the best of luck and greatest wishes! :lol:

Why does everyone like Mimitchi????? :huh: :kusatchi: :ph34r:
she/he is really cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the others r cute too but...........mimitchi is smart and nice and healthy!!!! :furawatchi: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what are you waiting for? go tell your dad that itwas fake and go to the store and reclaim a new one, did you get the litle paper when you bought it? ( evrytime people buy things they get a certain paper ) show it to the store guys, take your fake tama, and ask for a new one.

I'm sorry for you!! But here is some advice:

Return it. Go to the store where you bought it and give them the receipt. Ask if you can get a new one, then buy a real V3!!

hey! that was my advice :kusatchi: LOL just kidding, its ok people have same advices.

"may good fortune rule over you, peace live in your heart, and the stars watch over you"- quote of the eragon & eldest books
Omg im glad finding someone else who read the book :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back