Help with TamaTown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elebbit

Reaction score
Hello! I'm trying to get my Tama to go to TamaTown but I don't know what my password is to enter to go to the King and Parent house. My Tama is a toddler if that affects anything.

Thanks in advance!

il help you :ichigotchi:

the only way you can meet the king is to play games in your tamagotchi and win points, when you have 5000 points, or more, select to make a donation( check your instruction booklet ) then your tamagotchi will give you a password, that you can use in tamagotchi town to meet the king, once you meet him he will give you various items, depending on how much you donate ( points ).

now, to see your parents, your tamagotchi must be in second generation, or more ( when you have a child, the generation increases ) then you shall receive a pass. from your tamagotchi, where you can use to meet your parents at tamagotchi town.

Good luck :furawatchi:

il help you :ichigotchi:

the only way you can meet the king is to play games in your tamagotchi and win points, when you have 5000 points, or more, select to make a donation( check your instruction booklet ) then your tamagotchi will give you a password, that you can use in tamagotchi town to meet the king, once you meet him he will give you various items, depending on how much you donate ( points ).

now, to see your parents, your tamagotchi must be in second generation, or more ( when you have a child, the generation increases ) then you shall receive a pass. from your tamagotchi, where you can use to meet your parents at tamagotchi town.

Good luck :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back