Megatchi trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
This morning, my V3 ConneCTion became a Megatchi, and I noticed that when I used the clone on it, on one frame where it "jumps up in the air", instead of doing that, its head goes off hthe screen, and a weird black thing appears beneath it. Is this a glitch of V3, is it meant to do this, or does it have anything to do with the fact that my mother dropped the Tamagotchi on the ground. :ichigotchi:

If anybody has a Megatchi, could they check whether it does this or not? Thank you (Note, if you dont have Megatchi, don't bother replying, I would like a constructive reply - thanks!)

I've had a Megatchi before, and so has my brother. They have both done that. It's so weird! I thought it had to do with the fact that I play games A LOT on it, but I guess not. I have also dropped my tama a few times by accident and I'm sorry that your mom dropped your tama. Maybe it had something to do with that.

Tama_ice :ichigotchi:

I think that your tama has a glitch. So far megatchi is one of the tamas I've had, and all tamas don't seem to do what yours did. Maybe the glitch WAS caused by your mom dropping it on the floor. Sorry about your tama! :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back