Photo
- - - - -

Megatchi trouble

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

spiffy

• spiffy user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 August 2006 - 08:23 AM ( #1 )

This morning, my V3 ConneCTion became a Megatchi, and I noticed that when I used the clone on it, on one frame where it "jumps up in the air", instead of doing that, its head goes off hthe screen, and a weird black thing appears beneath it. Is this a glitch of V3, is it meant to do this, or does it have anything to do with the fact that my mother dropped the Tamagotchi on the ground. :ichigotchi:

If anybody has a Megatchi, could they check whether it does this or not? Thank you (Note, if you dont have Megatchi, don't bother replying, I would like a constructive reply - thanks!)

Replies

Views

Started

13 Aug 2006

Last Post

13 Aug 2006

*tammy_lover*

• tammy-lover user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 August 2006 - 08:30 AM ( #2 )

My friend had a Megatchi, and it didn't do that. It's a glitch!

Tama_ice

• tama-ice user photo

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:43 AM ( #3 )

I've had a Megatchi before, and so has my brother. They have both done that. It's so weird! I thought it had to do with the fact that I play games A LOT on it, but I guess not. I have also dropped my tama a few times by accident and I'm sorry that your mom dropped your tama. Maybe it had something to do with that.

Tama_ice :ichigotchi:

*Tama Person

• tama-person user photo

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:30 AM ( #4 )

I think that your tama has a glitch. So far megatchi is one of the tamas I've had, and all tamas don't seem to do what yours did. Maybe the glitch WAS caused by your mom dropping it on the floor. Sorry about your tama! :kusatchi: