Giga Pets are back

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
I walk into ToysRus wondering if I could get another V3. I go in and in the place of the V3's are a new models of Giga pets. New ones with the usual kitty and stuff, but now with a rabbit, fuzzy creature and other odd things. These are much bigger then the Giga's of old...One of Tamagotchis big competerders is back.

I had a Giga kitty and the thing was a pain! It needed me every five or ten minutes when it was young, I was expecting that since Tamagochis need extra care when they are young...but this was annoying! Even when it got older it needed me MORE not LESS like a tamagotchi would.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but this is only for TAMAGOTCHI ancestor section

I know you maybe confused because Gigapets is an ancestor too...

but Gigapets has their own section on Tamagotchi Cousins

please read the pinned rules before you post Thank you -_-

I saw them too. They actually look kinda cool. However, I personally think I would get bored with them eventually. Gigapets are always the same thing, Tamagotchis evolve through 4 stages of life and could become one of 32 adult characters. :D Adding to the baby/toddler/teenager stage, Tamas can evolve into [SIZE=14pt]52[/SIZE] different characters! :( :D :D :D

-Tamaguy#1 -_-

Giga pets are cool, you could pet them and connect them to the TV..but I still like tamagotchis better because well, the same reasons with tamaguy#1.

I like tamagotchis and giga pets I got a Dragon Lizard yesterday and what's cool is that they can actually go to school! :angry:

I got the Pixie a couple days ago and although it's neat looking, all it can do to make money/points is to dig around for treasure. I also have a Miuchiz, but the games are lame, the online experience is lame so far, and none of them are as fun as my Tama. And yeah, I agree about everything being the same with the GigaPet. It doesn't seem to grow or evolve or anything.

Does anyone have a picture of the new ones and the old ones?

NO IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE A TRAITOR! Personally, I like the new Giga Pets, way better than the Tamagotchis. Although, it did take me a while to figure it out. But, I have to say I love it way more!! There's way more features, you can go on an adventure ( even without the t.v. thing), and the animation is way better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back