DO YOU HAVE An account ON NEOPETS??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have an accouunt

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm maccoll7, i can't add u to my list of friends or neo-mail u on neopets 'cause my account is registered on an thing like where u can't do that.

Mine is littlekitty3333,what guild are you in?Maybe we could be in the same guild OR one of us could start a guild for TamaTalk members and other people who like Tamagotchis!

Good idea! I am bookworm2412. I'm in TAP. That stands for The Aisha Pack.

americangal898, and please DO NOT ASK FOR ANY NP's OR MY SKETCH PET!!!!!

A mimitchi lover, what's yours? Mines Acara_Minder, and I'm gonna save up for a baby PB.

Hey guess what happend on my neopets account?!? I had about 60k on there went back the next day and there was only 500np!!!!!

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT MY USER NAME IS jeminy521

I used to have Neopets, I don't go on it anymore. My account I used was nhl_rules12 or something like that. I think it is deleted though.

**wildcat_gal_101**

Hey tamacool, the same happened to my accont arond August, 2 summers ago, But my account was drained of every last neopoint my cosin and I had saved for over a year, we had over 80K and it dsappeared. :huh:

Hey guess what happend on my neopets account?!? I had about 60k on there went back the next day and there was only 500np!!!!!
Yeah,the same thing happend to me.Except,I had 6000np.I just finished playing a game (I almost beat it too)then I checked my np, and it said I had 1000np:-(.I was so sad...I didn't know what to do(I screamed). ps.What does (insert any # here)k mean? :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back